• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kira Kosain - Replay

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 14, 2015, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Guys I just heard this and I really LIKED it a lot. It sounds inspired by our lads of Cheiron... does anyone know who produced it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oSiJWFd5w0

B Steady

considering your predominant negative critique you're giving in this forum I'm surprised you LIKED this crap a lot
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

You can't compare the cheap stuff you make and call "music" to this. ^You're just mad cos none of the songs you "try so hard" to make are like this. Also, I'm quite surprised that someone who likes Kanye has a judgment in my topic and thinks it's crap lol!

PS.. call me when do half as good stuff as this one. I know you never will #byefelicia!

georg_e

^    ^     ^

Nothing like drama to tweak my curiosity, so had to check out the video :-) Nothin wrong with this song: good, straightforward teen pop, catchy melody and the lyric about "British girls from out of town" is clever. So is the rap on electronic methamphetamines :-)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: georg_e on October 15, 2015, 06:45:34 PM
       ^    ^     ^
Nothing like drama to tweak my curiosity,

george_e this user has always been like that. Disrespectful and very immature. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned til now.

Quote from: georg_e on October 15, 2015, 06:45:34 PM

so had to check out the video :-) Nothin wrong with this song: good, straightforward teen pop, catchy melody and the lyric about "British girls from out of town" is clever. So is the rap on electronic methamphetamines :-)
Yes it's such a straightforward pop track and I quite like it.  All I'm saying that it sounds very Dr.Luke with a lil bit of Max. I rarely hear stuff like this from unknown producers(assuming they are unknown cos I don't know who did it). I mean for them to copy something like that and do it in a similar catchiness and instruments is really good, and I think they'll have a bright future.

And yes I just like that "British girls" line hehe... and her rap is so freakin' fast!!!