• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jessie J - It's My Party

Started by j.fco.morales, August 06, 2013, 11:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 08, 2013, 12:44:04 AM
It sounds likea mix of  Raise Your Glass + Domino ... I thought it's a nice track though!

You always like the songs we don't like and you don't like the songs we like lol ...
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Joshua on August 07, 2013, 09:03:45 PM
Yeah some of those music news blogs and websites do have a bad habit of labeling a lot of new pop tracks as being Max or Luke's work.

I think I may have found a possible link for Avril though. Someone on ATRL mentioned that Emblem 3's "Chloe" is also published by MXM, with zero Max involvement. But guess who wrote on it... Peter Svensson. Same deal with "Rock N Roll", so maybe Peter works under MXM and has managed to pull in publishing for some songs he works on?

As for Jessie J, I'd say someone's just made a bad assumption based on the sound of the track.

pretty sure that was me on ATRL.

Joshua

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 09, 2013, 12:02:35 AM
pretty sure that was me on ATRL.

Oh... hahaha! :o I think you're onto something anyway.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Joshua on August 09, 2013, 12:34:01 PM
Oh... hahaha! :o I think you're onto something anyway.

haha Yea! I've thought this the whole entire time  8)

Out

Not the level of previous album's hits but still I find it the best track of new Jessie J's era.
And I have a feeling this one will be even better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWL5RocbFwE

melodicmoonlight

she needs to go for that Abracadabra/Domino sound again. That works for her the best

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 11, 2013, 06:29:38 PM
she needs to go for that Abracadabra/Domino sound again. That works for her the best

???
abracadabra ~ price tag
Domino ~ LFN (TGIF)

Btw how can you say It's My Party is better than wild? :o
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Those two singles are not best single choices I guess... I liked the ad song, sounds a lot like Domino.

What's the release date of the album?

J_A24

The singles feel a bit lackluster after Price Tag and Domino. That's what I call the un-Luke'd effect. Avril Lavigne never recovered, even with Max.

Axel

I dunno... this song is really really unspectacular. I don't even like it. I wonder how many more chances they will give her.

Alex Martin

Well maybe I'm the only one but i really like It's My Party more than R.O.A.R.

B Steady

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 12, 2013, 01:40:16 PM

??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 12, 2013, 01:40:16 PM

I believe that may just be against forum policy! ;D :P

B Steady

Josh you're absolutely right!

He should be banned!!!!!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Seems like this guy likes everything we're not into!