• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret

Started by Out, April 17, 2008, 10:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Alex , you cant see the credits of emilia de poret in this post ?  ;D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 05, 2009, 01:14:52 PM
You can hear them on iTunes Spain Sabine, the album is really solid, and btw I don't get it why they released it in Spain first instead of Sweden ???

Yes me either, Spain before Sweden is like an aberration!  :o

Unfortunately iTunes hasn't worked since I've been in Italy, it's liek blocked... Anyways, I'll figure out another way to listen to it, thx!  ;)

ajdolina

If I got it right, the majority of you guys are fans of Emilias music?
I've started a new fan blog if you want to check it out: http://emiliafanblog.wordpress.com

I get my information from her blog she writes in Swedish, but also from Emilia herself. I hope you visit it, cause othewise it's kind of useless.

Rebecca

welcome ajdolina, thanks for the link to your blog of Emilia's music! that's a great idea. I see on your blog that you have met Emilia a few times, that must have been exciting.

Yeah, I like Emilia, she's great, I think most of us here became interested in her as she's worked with Arnthor and Rami plus others we follow.

Please keep updating your blog with any news you may have.

*Sabine*

Welcome ajdolina!!
Thanks for the link. I love Emilia too, her music, her voice and especially the song Pick Me Up. It must have been a really cool experience to meet Emilia.
I guess you are Swedish right?

Feelgoodlies

Hello ajdolina, welcome.

We here really liked her, I personally LOVED her "Pick Me Up", in fact everybody who has headr it liked it. In another forum I visit, they actually are running a Forum Song Contest, I picked Sweden and submitted with "Pick Me Up" and I won! ;D

I would like to know why she didn't release her album in Sweden? or another single! This is freaking weird and I couldn't find a proper answer to this questio.

Eva

Emilia is waiting a while until she releases the album in Sweden, it will probably be in the summer with the release of On Fire I think.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Eva on May 07, 2009, 11:17:23 PM
Emilia is waiting a while until she releases the album in Sweden, it will probably be in the summer with the release of On Fire I think.

Where did you read that?  :o

Eva

Nowhere particular, it just seems like what will happen. The video for On Fire has been shot but it isn't being released for a while due to her busy schedule I believe. Summer just seems the most fitting way. :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Eva on May 10, 2009, 11:04:59 PM
Nowhere particular, it just seems like what will happen. The video for On Fire has been shot but it isn't being released for a while due to her busy schedule I believe. Summer just seems the most fitting way. :D

Ok, I hope you're right!  :D

Raul_esp

here's the video of ''on fire'' :

http://www.vimeo.com/6053629

it's a bit strange but I liked it , she looks amazing and the song is great.