• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin to share Lennon & McCartney's record

Started by Alex Martin, November 12, 2010, 11:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Taken from http://elisa.net/uutiset/viihde/?id=47895

Translate from finnish to english

Entertainment
Max Martin to share Lennon & McCartney's record

Published: 12.11. Time: 13:13

Swedish composer and producer Max Martin is the U.S. Hot 100 song list of the top 10 section, no fewer than four songs. It means that Martin shared Lennon & McCartney, 1964, from the record. The committee says MusikIndustrin.

Top 10 section currently found in the songs are DJ Got us Falling In Love (Usher), "Teenage Dream (Katy Perry), Dynamite (Taio Cruz), and Raise Your Glass (Pink). The songs are born in collaboration with other producers, composers, such as the Swedish Shell Backin sauce.

Martin rustaamat songs have been in the U.S. Hot 100 list of top spot six times, then 2008, and the first few times already during the period 1999-2000, thanks to Britney Spears hits generated.

Lennon & McCartney's own record for the record was born in the spring of 1964. Included were songs Can 't Buy Me Love, She Loves You, I Want to Hold Your Hand and Please Please Me. The section was then viideskin Beatles Cam Twist and Shout, but that's not Lennon & McCartney, but Phil Medley and Bert Russell's composition.

Izalightblue

Alex Martin

georg_e

Wow, that's great!!!  It's funny too, because (although I know this  record is about Max)  I've often thought of Max & Luke (in their "Golden Period" -- 'Since U BEEN gONE",  "Hazel Eyes", Veronicas, etc as being a modern day Lennon & McCartney,  bECause they seemed to write absolutely perfect melodic pop songs together. 

JackSnr

Rebecca

Quote from: JackSnr on November 13, 2010, 05:52:54 AM
Shell Backin sauce. oh that's so funny
I love Google translate

great news. I have been wondering if Max was going to make some kind of record with so many hit songs, so it's so great to know this. So this must mean it's only Lennon & McCartney and Max Martin to have this record.

Linda

georg_e

^      ^     ^

Wow, so great --fantastic ;D       I think it's also very cool too that when Lennon/McCartney set this record, they were only in their early 20's: Max did it in his late 30's -- and still going strong!!     ps ...very happy "Raise Your Glass" is one of the four songs that made this achievement -- one of my favorite Max singles of all ;-)

Rebecca

yeah, it really is so great! and a great choice of songs.