• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jessie J - "One More Try" (Max Martin)

Started by Feelgoodlies, August 30, 2014, 02:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Guys I read that the song is produced by Max and is going to be her new single from her upcoming album "Sweet Talker"

Its also shown on "Wikipedia" that it's produced by Max!

"An acoustic snippet" is all I found from this page

B Steady

Lmaooooo @ the cover. Who gave her that tan? Especially her feet ;D
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Very exciting, I'm looking forward to it

I love the cover, she looks amazing! even with a spray tan

turnaround

Cool. Excited to know about the songwriting credits!
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

j.fco.morales

The song is out.

Written by Andreas Schuller, Eric Frederic, Chloe Angelides, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Rickard Goransson, Gamal Lewis, Tauheed Epps & Jessica Cornish.

No Max involvement, even though in wikipedia says it was produced by Max Martin.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 22, 2014, 10:47:26 PM
The song is out.

Written by Andreas Schuller, Eric Frederic, Chloe Angelides, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Rickard Goransson, Gamal Lewis, Tauheed Epps & Jessica Cornish.

No Max involvement, even though in wikipedia says it was produced by Max Martin.

crazy how the song requires all these writers. it's not that complicated lyrically!

sweetmelody

Lyrics are not the only part of the writing process, it's melodies too.

Polarmachine

Khan9898

Sometimes a song is written originally by 1-2 people and then the label sends the song to another writers group to rework it and wala, they all get credit

j.fco.morales

So, the only involvement by Max here was Bang Bang.
Such a disappointment.

Eddie Krommer

Full version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb4nJpDsTns&list=UUGej5zp_KWZ-b_1w4Rq2hyA

Uhmm... I don't know what to think about it. I want to like it, but still no  :( :P

Adam B

Strange song with many different parts stuck together -not very coherent

Also, it's starting to be pretty crowded down by the river with lots of singers being taken there..   ::)

Adam B

Strange song with many different parts stuck together -not very coherent

Also, it's getting to be pretty crowded down by the river with lots of singers being taken there..   ::)