• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

One Direction - Best Song Ever (that's the title)

Started by turnaround, June 25, 2013, 05:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Ed Drewett, Wayne Hector, John Ryan and Julian Bunetta

Hoped for Rami.
And I liked it..

Joshua

There are a few uploads of the snippet on YouTube, but they're pretty rough sounding. It's a catchy sounding chorus though. Does this mean no more singles from the second album? It's for their doco movie, so maybe it's just a one off in the middle of everything.

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on June 26, 2013, 08:37:01 PM
here's a filtered snippet I made from the trailer:

http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/20913920/file.html

Thanks! Sounds good so far :)

The best thing about that song is it put my most hated German artist out of the first place on the German iTunes chart!
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Quote from: B Steady on June 26, 2013, 08:46:41 PM
Thanks! Sounds good so far :)

The best thing about that song is it put my most hated German artist out of the first place on the German iTunes chart!
Who is this :D
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

QuoteOne Direction, Performer - Wayne Hector, Composer - Wayne Hector, Lyricist - Matt Radosevich, Engineer - Matt Radosevich, Other - Matt Radosevich, Producer - John Ryan, Background Vocal - John Ryan, Composer - John Ryan, Engineer - John Ryan, Lyricist - John Ryan, Other - John Ryan, Producer - Julian Bunetta, Background Vocal - Julian Bunetta, Composer - Julian Bunetta, Engineer - Julian Bunetta, Lyricist - Julian Bunetta, Other - Julian Bunetta, Producer - Ed Drewett, Composer - Ed Drewett, Lyricist - Damon Bunetta, Background Vocal - Ian Franzino, Assistant Engineer - Ian Franzino, Background Vocal - Ruth Anne Cunningham, Background Vocal - Alex Oriet, Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer - Copyright : (P) 2013 Simco Limited under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Is the video out yet? Couldn't find anything.
And I liked it..