• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

One Direction - Best Song Ever (that's the title)

Started by turnaround, June 25, 2013, 05:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on July 18, 2013, 12:56:56 PM
Is the video out yet? Couldn't find anything.

Yesterday #BestSongEverIsTheBestSongEver was trending so I checked some tweets and obviously the song got leaked but the video will come out tomorrow!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

yea it leaked:

J_A24

I love the production, it sounds a bit more edgier. But the song is not as memorable as I would've liked it to be.

turnaround

Out now worldwide.

Noticed it was #1 in Australia.
And I liked it..

B Steady

A shame that this song of all is called the best song ever ...
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Besides the whole marketing scheme of the title, which is pretty clever, I like the song. Nothing amazing, but it's good pop and I'd take it over the first two singles from the last album. Production wise, the video is their best looking so far too.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

turnaround

It's so obvious and uninspired. But the production is pretty good and the chorus is catchy. In short: I begin to like it.

And the live version of "Kiss you" is also excellent. Very rough and it works great with a live band.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Great pop song , I love the chorus.

The ''Oh oh oh Yeah yeah '' part is amazing.

turnaround

Just noticed that this went to #2 on the Billboard charts. Incredible. :o
And I liked it..

Axel

debuting right on #2 on the billboard hot 100. Holy sh** that's quite a jump.

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on August 07, 2013, 11:51:13 PM
Just noticed that this went to #2 on the Billboard charts. Incredible. :o

Woah, wasn't expecting that! Here in Aus it did the usual enter top five and then started falling, which it will until it's out of the charts no doubt.

ZachJames

This song has a riff at the beggining that sounds EXACTLY like Baba O Riley by The Who. I read that the writers were well aware of it while writing.