• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

P!nk's 20 Biggest Billboard Hits

Started by turnaround, December 09, 2013, 11:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Fabulous list.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/list/5812410/pink-s-20-biggest-billboard-hits-hot-100

Max/Shellback

#1 So What
#3 Raise Your  Glass
#6 F**king Perfect

#11 Who Knew
#13 U + Ur Hand

What is your favourite P!nk track?

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Well, I love Just like a Pill and Please Don't Leave Me (I found the stems for this one, PM me because I can't post links here, isn't?) :)

turnaround

And I liked it..

sweetmelody

Quote from: j.fco.morales on December 10, 2013, 12:02:38 AM
Well, I love Just like a Pill and Please Don't Leave Me (I found the stems for this one, PM me because I can't post links here, isn't?) :)

Do you know where I can find more Max Martin stems? I would love to study! :-)

Rebecca

I can't decide which is my favourite Pink songs. Probably U + Ur Hand, Cuz I Can, Just Like a Pill and Raise Your Glass.

Sweetmelody, here and there, people have posted stems on this forum, but I don't know where more are. I'm sure people here can help you!

melodicmoonlight

would love to have I Don't Believe You stems