• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jessica Folcker - Fictional

Started by turnaround, June 12, 2015, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

There can never be enough Jessica Folcker threads, right?

She is back with a new song, "Fictional"

Scandipop write about it:

http://www.scandipop.co.uk/song-jessica-folcker-fictional

QuoteWhat's it like? The 90s pop icon has gone 10 years back – into the 80s! This is the sound of Jessica Folcker playing around with the 80s era's synths and sounds that most probably inspired her to become a pop star in the first place. The chorus in particular is gorgeous.

Enjoy :)
And I liked it..

turnaround

Jessica Folcker on stage with Denise Lopez:

https://www.facebook.com/100003267311942/videos/849702838481952/

Singing "My Lover" at Dr. Albans anniversary gig that seems to have happened recently.

She writes:

QuoteMy live gig at Nwapa Alban 's anniversary with my dear friend Jessica Folcker singing my song 'My Lover'. This song is written by me, Max Martin, Per Per Magnusson and David Kreuger. Filmed by my love Christoffer Tosse Eriksson Jennifer Love Lopez Herbie Diamond Crichlow
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

Quote from: turnaround on October 30, 2015, 06:42:25 PM
Jessica Folcker on stage with Denise Lopez:

https://www.facebook.com/100003267311942/videos/849702838481952/

Singing "My Lover" at Dr. Albans anniversary gig that seems to have happened recently.

She writes:

OMG I love this song so much. I must have been 14-15 when I heard it the first time <3. Awesome performance !!

turnaround

I was not very familiar with the original to be honest. But listening to it now - I love it from the first second.

D. Kreuger, Lyricist - David Kreuger, Keyboards - David Kreuger, Producer - DeDe Lopez, Composer - DeDe Lopez, Lyricist - DeDe Lopez, Performer - Göran Flood, Guitar - Jessica Folcker, Background Vocal - Kristian Lundin, Keyboards - Kristian Lundin, Producer - Max Martin, Background Vocal - Max Martin, Lyricist - Max Martin, Producer - Nevada Cato, Background Vocal - P. Magnusson, Lyricist - Per Magnusson, Keyboards - Per Magnusson, Producer

Must check her whole catalogue now. #flopcheironfan
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks, I loved that! I love "My Lover" - great backing vocals by Max too!

Feelgoodlies

I really want her to collaborate with Max again or a Cherioner. Jess is one of the best Swedish singers and has great Cherion songs.

Linda

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 02, 2015, 06:11:47 PM
I really want her to collaborate with Max again or a Cherioner. Jess is one of the best Swedish singers and has great Cherion songs.

For those who are new here, CHERION, that was the coduction prompany in Hockstolm where Penniz DoD, Mart Maxin, Listian Krundin, Elof Jörgensson & co. hoduced prits in the 90s. lol

::)

B Steady

Quote from: Linda on November 03, 2015, 09:55:53 PM
For those who are new here, CHERION, that was the coduction prompany in Hockstolm where Penniz DoD, Mart Maxin, Listian Krundin, Elof Jörgensson & co. hoduced prits in the 90s. lol

hahah brilliant!
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Linda on November 03, 2015, 09:55:53 PM

I always seem to write it that way lol... Idk why ugh!! BTW, 2Broke Girls are looking for a new cast member, you should apply!! ::)