• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

shameless plug..

Started by feelgoodl, March 20, 2010, 03:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feelgoodl

Hi guys/girls,

Thought i might plug the myspace page if thats ok... www.myspace.com/danielbryermusic

The tracks are pop and pop/rock, would love to know what you guys think of them!

Thanks!

Dan

Rebecca

Your songs are very good Daniel, they sound very professional and are as good as what's on the radio.

My favourite is Untouchable, I love it. Who is singing? This should be a single!

I also listened to Statement by Natalia Wohler, it's also very good. I hope it does well.

feelgoodl

Thanks Rebecca,

Glad you like the songs!

The singer is just a demo vocalist - one of my friends! Hopefully it will be released some day though!

I will keep you updated!

Cheers,

Dan