• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max and Luke working with new artist Nonnie

Started by Izalightblue, June 26, 2010, 04:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey! Twitter search is so good. Look what I found:

From Nonnie, a new artist:

Back in the studio with Dr. Luke. I'm in love with the song we're cutting! It's raw/powerful/amazing. :) A lot of pop rock on the album now.

6 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Also, really EXCITED about getting to travel to Sweden soon, to collaborate with Max Martin. Talk about a dream come true. :)

1 minute ago via TweetDeck

@BTRLUVER335 My first Single will be released next month. :)
8:33 PM Jun 24th via TweetDeck in reply to BTRLUVER335

http://twitter.com/ItsNonnie

Info about Nonnie: http://www.wikiwak.com/wak/Nonnie_Berard%28Singer%29

She is from Louisiana. Can we expect another Britney? I really would like Max and Luke to make songs for this girl with heavier guitars but still with some synths and some cool basslines. ;D Hehehehe.

Rebecca

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

great! , i hope max and luke make a new pop sound for this girl.

Izalightblue

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 26, 2010, 02:28:56 PM
Iza you're the top  ;D

Nah, I just enjoy searching for news about the cheiron songwriters!!! :D And I love posting them here!! ;)

Feelgoodlies

Thanks IZA! I'm so excited that they are producing a new pop singr, I hope she is nothing like DrunKe$ha!

Izalightblue

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 28, 2010, 10:31:04 PM
Thanks IZA! I'm so excited that they are producing a new pop singr, I hope she is nothing like DrunKe$ha!
:D

JackSnr

Thanks IZA  ;D what a big year for Max and Luke!