• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

VOTE @ ryanseacrest.com !!! What Is The Best 90′s Song of All-Time?

Started by B Steady, February 06, 2013, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

http://ryanseacrest.com/2013/02/06/what-is-the-best-90s-song-of-all-time-vote-now/

The current top 3, Max is dominating as always:

Backstreet Boys - "I Want It That Way"  75.71%   

*NSYNC - "Tearin' Up My Heart"  6.73%   

Britney Spears - "...Baby One More Time"  4.31% 

My vote clearly goes to "I Want It That Way"
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Do people automatically forget Andreas Carlsson and Kristian Lundin also contributed to I want it that way?

B Steady

Quote from: Khan9898 on February 07, 2013, 05:58:15 AM
Do people automatically forget Andreas Carlsson and Kristian Lundin also contributed to I want it that way?

I would NEVER forget Kristian Lundin! But I didn't mention him here because Max is the only one who has rights on each of this three songs! :)
As for Andreas Carlsson, I'm just no that interested in writers ;)
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

I went with BSB as well, though it was a little hard to choose between a few of them.

royeei

Hi B steady, how do you know that only Max hold the rights? Can you write more details about what you know about the rights issue?

B Steady

Quote from: royeei on February 07, 2013, 10:09:21 PM
Hi B steady, how do you know that only Max hold the rights? Can you write more details about what you know about the rights issue?

I said he's the only who has rights (--> not all rights) on EACH of the songs. That's why I only mentioned him and not e.g. Kristian Lundin as well, because he didn't work on Baby One More Time.
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

You know what's sad, that NSYNC has a better chance of reuniting than all of the Cheiron members working together or even being in the same room together.

Raul_esp

Linda

I love how cheiron is dominating the whole list.
I voted for baby one more time

Rebecca

tough choice! I voted for I Want It That Way.
great that Max has three in that list

I would love it if Nsync reunited