• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

What do you think of Max Martin's contribution to Adele's '25'

Started by Cheiron Meets Thizz, January 02, 2016, 10:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

bugmenot

So I got my management to reach out.

Martin and Shellback came to London, and I took my guitar along and was like, "I've got this riff," and then "Send My Love" happened really quickly.

Max Martin, I just could hang out with him forever. He's so beautiful and lovely and funny and generous and warm and caring. He's a really amazing man.

http://www.npr.org/2015/11/24/457252109/you-cant-prepare-yourself-a-conversation-with-adele

nanofives

Cheiron Meets Thizz

It's interesting that the album that sold 4 million copies first week has only spawned one #1 single

nanofives

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/showbiz/adele-reveals-third-single-25-send-love-lover-shes-shooting-video-soon/

One can only hope about these things but I'm not as excited as I should because the visuals for a song like this could really mess up Adele's image.
Otherwise... This is a potential number 1 for her and Max if she releases the video.

Rebecca

oh, this is exciting. Yes, I think it's a potential number 1 as well. Unless everyone's forgotten about her?

Cheiron Meets Thizz

I don't understand how an album sold so much and only yielded one #1 single

nanofives

It's really weird, but the only thing that could fit in why Adele's singles weren't that good is visuals.
But nowadays with this Drake comeback that reached number 2 without even having a video everything it's possible.
I personally think that Adele really depends on videos in order to sell her singles, Set Fire To The Rain would've been even better if a visual was released back in 2012, I wonder who makes these decisions lol.

bugmenot

I understand that the rest of an album (that people get as a xmas gift) is songs people don't really hooked into.

youtube covers: 95% — hello, 5%— other album songs
guitar tabs: 95% — hello, 5%— other songs
amateur piano sheets: 99% — hello, 1%— other only 3-4 songs