• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Wanna Meet Max Martin?

Started by gm33, January 27, 2010, 04:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 27, 2010, 05:24:13 PM
I'm totally in!! It would be my biggest dream too. Entering the studio, meeting him and having a pic, that would just be WOW!! There are really few chances it turns out to happen but we have nothing to lose. Precising we are not interested in asking private questions about his life or job is a good idea too.
I live in France but if that was possible, I'd totally go to Stockholm! I love the country and it would just be the PERFECT pretect to come back there! Let's see how many people are interested here before we go into action!
When you go there Sabine, maybe you can tell the story of how you helped work on a song yourself recently, and then totally dissed your own co-writer --you could ask him if he thinks it's generally a good idea to do that. Perfect question for you to ask.

georg_e

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 09, 2010, 04:37:55 PM
Quote from: georg_e on February 05, 2010, 05:30:13 PM
When you go there Sabine, maybe you can tell the story of how you helped work on a song yourself recently, and then totally dissed your own co-writer --you could ask him if he thinks it's generally a good idea to do that. Perfect question for you to ask.

Oh I dissed you now?? I think you didn't get a certain amount of things.. Anyways, here is so NOT the place to talk about it and may I remind you that producing is NOT my job. Check your mail and don't piss the other users with your own issues! :)
You're right, it's not the place, but since you don't respond to emails about the song collaboration, too bad it took this to get a response from you .....anyway it's the last thing I'm gonna write about it here -- doubt very much I "pissed off the other users", though.

Poptasticuk

I would love to meet Max and any excuse to go to Stockholm is fine with me. Count me in!

mcverdures

my parents were just in sweden for weeks...

if i went there with them, i guess i had a chance

Izalightblue

Good you brought this topic up again! Probably I won't be able to make it, because I'm gonna change jobs by June and my vacation time will change too, instead of July, it will be December. Such a pity!! But I thought,if this trip really works out, and who won't be able to make it, we could have a chat through the webcam with Max, hehehehe, so, we could meet him anyway. I don't know how this would be set, but it's not a bad idea!!

Feelgoodlies

God willing, I'm well, most likey, me and "Unexpected" are going to Sweden by the end of the year or the beginning of next year, so we might go together Izalightblue!!

Izalightblue

cheironlover

I'd love to but I live in the USA.

Izalightblue

People, how is the idea going? Has anybody had thoughts about writing the open letter to Max to see if he allows us to visit him? Has anybody heard from gm33, who started this thread sinc then? Well, I haven't. Since it's summer and everyone or almost everyone here may be on vacation already or soon, I was thinking we could write the letter, send it and wait for a reply, to see if this really works out... I really would love if it did, since my birthday is coming, this would be the probably one of the best gifts I would be given!! :D  So, I hope to hear your opinions about it!! ;)
I suggest to continue this conversation in that thread Rebbeca created only for us! It's better like that, don't you think?

Rebecca

yes, I agree, continue talking about this in that other thread! by the way, more than one post can be created in that section.

Joshua

Hey guys, sorry to bring this one out of the distant past again (I'm guessing as a new user I can't access the topic Rebecca started up about it). But seriously, if this hasn't happened already, it totally should! I'm in Australia, and I'd be up for a trip to Sweden anytime if it meant meeting Max or even spending time with other Max fans. Wow, it'd be amazing. I am in love with all things Swedish at the moment, my interest of course sparked by Max, so I'd love to visit Sweden.

Rebecca

Josh, are you able to see the thread just for members?

turnaround

Hi,
I think from 5 posts on you should see it  :)
And I liked it..

Joshua

Mmm nope I can't see it, is it a sticky post up the top or...?

Don't laugh, but I'm just on my way to buy a book all about travelling to Sweden... little obsessed.