• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr. Luke is getting a Hollywood's Walk of Fame star.

Started by Oroz, June 20, 2014, 06:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

Congratulations Dr Luke! very exciting news. I'm looking forward to the ceremony, hopefully he does a speech.
But where is Max's Walk of Fame star? I thought he should get one first.

j.fco.morales

Uhm, good for him... but I have to ask: do you have to apply to get a star with your name there?

I think he wants some press.

Jules

Stars are given to individuals who can cause a lot of media attention and the ceremonies are basically used to get a lot of people to the shops located at Hollywood Boulevard. The Walk of Fame association is in contact with the music & film industry and frequently setting up new events that are mostly connected to album or film releases of the people who get a Star, so that not only Hollywood Boulevard benefits from the Star, but also the artists can promote their new albums/movies, etc..

nznexus

next is a wax figoure of dr luke?

or maybe a statue...

Rebecca

yes, a wax figure! and a statue!
that would be hilarious

Linda

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 21, 2014, 04:42:57 PM
Uhm, good for him... but I have to ask: do you have to apply to get a star with your name there?

I think he wants some press.

I heard that you can nominate yourself and pay for the star  ;)

nznexus

Quote from: Linda on June 22, 2014, 11:48:39 PM

I heard you can pay for twitter followers on twitter aswell..

have fun talking to your twitter bots dr luke

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Linda on June 22, 2014, 11:48:39 PM

Wow, that's interesting. You have to have some ego issues to pay for a star I think...

I asked because, for every award you have to apply to be nominated.

nznexus