• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ryan Tedder appreciation / OneRepublic thread

Started by turnaround, September 08, 2016, 10:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

TOMORROW X TOGETHER — Back for More (with Anitta)

Written by Ryan Tedder, Slow Rabbit, Tyler Spry
Produced by Tyler Spry, Ryan Tedder, Slow Rabbit
spotify

bugmenot

• Tedder uses his latest song, Back For More, as an example. He wrote it with his frequent collaborator, Tyler Spry, and the Korean Slow Rabbit. "But now Anitta did a version of it. She's on the second verse now. And she wanted the Drop Killers, who are a production team from Brazil. There are one, two, three, four people, and it's just for a second verse. Now you have a song that has seven names on it. You have a song where you wrote the chorus, but your friend did the music, but then they brought in someone else to do the drums, and then someone else came in with the artist to help finish their verses. I've had maybe one or two songs where all of a sudden there are nine, ten writers. And I just go, 'this is pointless.'
  • [The whistle in I Ain't Worried] is what went viral. Not even the chorus. People are simple. We all love nursery rhymes as kids. There are elements that you can incorporate to songs, simple nursery rhyme elements that will help your chances of going viral.
  • he commissioned two analysts to carry out a three-month study to decipher the formula to make the TikTok community choose 15 seconds of your song for their videos.

nanofives

Mirage - OneRepublic and Mishaal Tamer (For Assassin's Creed Mirage)

Written by COLETON RUBIN, Grant Boutin, Mishaal Tamer, Ryan Tedder, Will Jay
Produced by Ryan Tedder and Grant Boutin

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on September 20, 2023, 03:20:38 PM
  • Tedder uses his latest song, Back For More, as an example. He wrote it with his frequent collaborator, Tyler Spry, and the Korean Slow Rabbit. "But now Anitta did a version of it. She's on the second verse now. And she wanted the Drop Killers, who are a production team from Brazil. There are one, two, three, four people, and it's just for a second verse. Now you have a song that has seven names on it. You have a song where you wrote the chorus, but your friend did the music, but then they brought in someone else to do the drums, and then someone else came in with the artist to help finish their verses. I've had maybe one or two songs where all of a sudden there are nine, ten writers. And I just go, 'this is pointless.'
  • [The whistle in I Ain't Worried] is what went viral. Not even the chorus. People are simple. We all love nursery rhymes as kids. There are elements that you can incorporate to songs, simple nursery rhyme elements that will help your chances of going viral.
  • he commissioned two analysts to carry out a three-month study to decipher the formula to make the TikTok community choose 15 seconds of your song for their videos.

It's Tropkillaz. And I'm glad Anitta brought them in: it's the way you develop your signature sound.

When she was at Warner they put her with established producers and writers and it didn't sound like her at all.

bugmenot

To me it felt like a random verse not from this song at all. I was surprised Ryan released something so incoherent. I wasn't surprised a k-pop entity released some bizarre collaboration because all k-pop collaborations with Western women are bizarre. Probably they are choosing by the lowest price for a feature. Wish I knew.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on September 15, 2023, 07:28:03 AMTate McRae — �greedy
Produced by Ryan Tedder & Jasper Harris
It samples "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado
spotify

BTW, this one is going viral. Loving the chorus.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on October 06, 2023, 05:41:01 PMDoes Ryan Tedder sleep?

(G)I-DLE I Want That
Written by Lindgren, Madison Love, Melanie Fontana, Ryan Tedder
Produced by Lindgren
spotify

An absolute smash hit. Love it with all my heart. Very inspiring upbeat record.

nanofives

Call Me Revenge - 21Savage, d4vd

Written by Jason Evigan, Ryan Tedder, Sam Harris, Sean Foreman, 21Savage
Produced by Ryan Tedder and Jason Evigan

Love Like This - Rosemarie
Written by Bernard Edwards, Clarence Emery, Faith Renee Evans, Nile Rodgers, Ronals Anthony Lawrence, Schon Jomel Crawford, Sean "Puffy" Combs, Tyler Spry
Produced by Ryan Tedder and Tyler Spry

bugmenot

I can hear Ryan in Call Me Revenge. Would love a demo...

bugmenot

Blink-182 One More Time (Producer   Travis Barker)
spotify 
Fell in Love
Songwriters Blink-182, Aaron Rubin, Nick Long, Ryan Tedder
Interpolates The Cure's 1985 single "Close to Me"

Cut Me Off   
Songwriters Blink-182, Ryan Tedder, Andrew Goldstein

bugmenot

Tate McRae — exes
Written & Produced Ryan Tedder, Tyler Spry

bugmenot

Reneé Rapp — Messy
Written by Alexander Glantz, Caroline Ailin, Peter Rycroft, Reneé Rapp, Ryan Tedder, Tyler Spry
Produced by Alexander 23, Ryan Tedder
spotify

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: bugmenot on November 17, 2023, 01:05:12 PMTate McRae — exes
Written & Produced Ryan Tedder, Tyler Spry

what a smash. she found her sound with Ryan

nanofives

Greedy grew slow on me, I'm obsessed now.
The more I listen to it the more I think it sounds like Timbaland

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on November 24, 2023, 06:43:00 AMGreedy grew slow on me, I'm obsessed now.
The more I listen to it the more I think it sounds like Timbaland

+1

Sounds like Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado & Timbaland.