• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

produced by Shellback / Dr. Luke / Benny Blanco / ... ?

Started by B Steady, February 18, 2013, 04:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgCyqHmrkc4

this sounds extremely like Shellback or Dr. Luke!!

what do you think, who is the producer of this song?

(btw this is produced by Dr. Luke, sounds rather like Rami & Carl haha: http://vimeo.com/48339995)
Vila i frid Dag

A.R.T.

Not sure that production was held by Max or Johan, too much sugar sound. imho)

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Feelgoodlies

I don't find anything like DrLuke or Shellback

His first single "Say Somethin" sounds like something that could've been done by Luke or the bunch we know.

Joshua

Quote from: AdamKhan on February 21, 2013, 01:34:37 AM
Think mike produced it also......I think its a rubbish pop production! the chorus (lyrics) is cool tho

Yeah it's not great is it, it feels so half baked. "Say You're Just A Friend" is better, and to my ears it does have elements inspired by Shellback, "Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd especially. What's the deal with this guy anyway, is it all a Bieber cash-in with half the effort going into it?

HocusPocus

My writers have credit on this song.
No Posner involvement.

It was written by DJ Frank E, Trent & Mike, Flo Rida, Nick Bailey, Ryan Ogren (and Biz Markie, obv)
Produced by DJ Frank E (with additional vox production by Nick Bailey & Ryan Ogren)

Also, Bei Major was involved with production in some way. Not entirely sure how he's being credited.

Joshua

Quote from: HocusPocus on March 01, 2013, 09:45:32 PM
My writers have credit on this song.
No Posner involvement.

Oh, I'm not sure what happened to Adam's post, but he was linking Posner to another track.