• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Anyone like "Break Free" ? Does it sound like a 100% Max Top Line?

Started by RoyFan, October 07, 2014, 06:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

I'll go on record and say that Break Free is one of my favorite Max songs ever
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

royeei

Quote from: Jules on October 10, 2014, 02:38:04 AM
You obviously didn't do your homework.
Check BSB's, Britney's and *NSYNC's credits of their most successful songs and you will find many of the above names expect for Max.

No doubt he's the one songwriter out of the 13 who is the most successful to date.
Still they all got famous because of CHEIRON, not because of one single songwriter.

I am saying it because i over done my homework , i am not a blind fan of Max , what i am telling you right now is after many years and many cross checking of what Max is responsible to.
You know i can play small mind and tell you that the most simple answer for you is the fact that Max is the only one who has a special sub- forum here, and to ask if they all top level how statisticly come that Max won the songwriter of the year six or seven times more than all of them together? but what i had wrriten  here came after many years.
You have the right to think that he is one of 13, in my poor proffesionl opinion i think that his winning melodies is in another level, and i still have respect to most of the others. And i am still standing behind my words that his winning melodies are responsible for most of the success of Backstreet , Nsync , Britney .