• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami Yacoub tells about Cheiron and Max.

Started by Onesta, September 03, 2014, 10:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onesta

I think this interview very helpful to see relationship between Max and Rami, also production style of Cheiron.
It's from 2009...but hope you enjoy it. (I found it relatively has specific information.)

http://www.hitquarters.com/index.php3?page=intrview/2009/August10_0_0_1.html

Khan9898

Quote from: B Steady on September 03, 2014, 10:56:15 AM
Thank you, very interesting!

Obviously those Backstreet Boys songs never came out.
Also funny how dismissively he's talking about Celine Dion in the last sentence. (I know it's not directly about her but still ...)

Figured You Out and Best That I Can were leaked and Mr. A was featured on AJ's solo album and the group version also was leaked.

Khan9898

He worked on Burning Up and other songs with Nick in the summer of 2010.

volkanyurdabak

I think the most interesting point in the interview is that RedOne and Max Martin are friends.