• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Who do you want Max?

Started by Feelgoodlies, January 06, 2008, 01:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

do u have a particular one in your mind that you think Max Martin should work with?

for me I want Max to work with Anastacia,I think his music + her strong vocals =great song

I also want him to work with Sandy(from No Angels) since Per Aldeheim worked with her.

turnaround

I wish he worked with Dido again for her own album, and especially Delta Goodrem.

Some new songs for Westlife and Ola Svensson would be a dream too.

I really could imagine him working with the Sugababes!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I would like him to work with Anthony Callea. Also JC Chasez - I think he has a lot of potential.

Alex Martin

ahmed

i want max to work with craig david ,he is a good singer and has a good voice ,his music is good i love the song ''you don't miss your water till the well runs dry'' and love the lyrics of that song ,  if he work with max i'm sure they will come up with great songs and great music.

Tiiger

Melanie C. The two would be fantastic together.  :o
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Out

Quote from: turnaround on January 06, 2008, 02:15:21 PM
I wish he worked with Dido again for her own album, and especially Delta Goodrem.
Some new songs for Westlife and Ola Svensson would be a dream too.
I really could imagine him working with the Sugababes!
I didn't know, Max did something for Ola and Dido?

Alex Martin

I want max work with the famous trio of producers Tor Erik Hermansen,Hallgeir Rustan and Mikkel S. Eriksen(MIKKEL SE) of STARGATE.

Stargate started their successful career as producers in Trondheim, Norway in 1997. The production team were particularly successful on the British market with many Top 10 hits in the UK for artists such as BLUE, Misteeq and ATOMIK KITTEN( Wow i love that ;D)

The team originally consisted of Hermansen, Eriksen and Hallgeir Rustan. In 2005, Mikkel S. Eriksen and Tor Erik Hermansen relocated to New York, and quickly established themselves as associates of the hottest Hip Hop/R&B acts on the US market. The third original member, Hallgeir Rustan, remains a producer in Norway.

They also wrote and produced Lionel Richie's "I Call It Love". Aside from mainstream production, Stargate produced songs for Papoose, a mixtape legend in elite, underground hip-hop circles. They also co-wrote and produced the Nas track "Not Going Back" (featuring Kelis) from the rapper's latest album "Hip Hop Is Dead".

Stargate were the #1 Hot Producers on the Billboard Year End Chart 2006. Stargate received a Norwegian Grammy (Spellemann) in 2007. As songwriters Mikkel S. Eriksen and Tor Erik Hermansen received three awards at the ASCAP Pop Music Awards 2007 in Los Angeles, for the songs "So Sick" and "Sexy Love" with Ne-Yo and "Unfaithful" with Rihanna, and two awards at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Awards 2007 for "So Sick" and "Sexy Love".

They were named ASCAP/PRS Songwriters of the Year 2007 in London, receiving 9 awards including Song of the Year for "So Sick".

In 2007 "Beautiful Liar" with Beyoncé and Shakira became another hit for the production team.

Stargate also produced and wrote "American Idol" Season Six winner, Jordin Sparks' first single, "Tattoo", and Rihanna´s singles "Hate That I Love You" and "Dont Stop The Music".

Stargate then went on to produce "Angel", a song on LEONA LEWIS's Album Spirit.

Max with this guys will be the top!!!

Raul_esp

ashlee tislade and vanessa hudgens , twoyoung promises

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

davpet

The OG boyband - New Kids On The Block

Tiiger

Let me repeat myself: Melanie C.  :P
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Linda

with britney again.
is that too much to ask? >.<

Raul_esp

Quote from: Raul_esp on April 16, 2008, 05:19:06 PM
ashlee tislade and vanessa hudgens , twoyoung promises

he did it!!!  :D

turnaround

I think a collaboration with Alcazar would be lots of fun.

And somehow I think writing with Darren Hayes from Savage Garden on a wonderful ballad might be brilliant.

And Christian Walz, he's so talented, you must listen to "Wonderchild"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRYsSLvvEz8&feature=related
And I liked it..