• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Who do you want Max?

Started by Feelgoodlies, January 06, 2008, 01:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I listened to Christian Walz - good song!

*Sabine*

My dream is that they do songs with Britney again... but as most dreams, it won't happen :(
I also think he should work again with Celine Dion, the BSB, Leona Lewis and Avril Lavigne.
Concerning artists he's never worked with, I'd go for Madonna, Rihanna and Justin Timberlake.
......and I also think all of these artists could be of great contribution to his wallet! :X

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on July 30, 2008, 02:41:10 PM
My dream is that they do songs with Britney again... but as most dreams, it won't happen :(
I also think he should work again with Celine Dion, the BSB, Leona Lewis and Avril Lavigne.
Concerning artists he's never worked with, I'd go for Madonna, Rihanna and Justin Timberlake.
......and I also think all of these artists could be of great contribution to his wallet! :X

your dream will come true and the mine too  ;D

ahmed

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 19, 2008, 02:48:56 AM
Quote from: *Sabine* on July 30, 2008, 02:41:10 PM

your dream will come true and the mine too  ;D

and mine too, what a beautiful dream !

but it will be disappointing if the number of the songs is few on the album.
i want 4 or 5 songs by Max Martin and Rami.

*Sabine*

Wow I came accross my old post, and yeah at least one dream came true! That's promising for the future, good start! ;)

nshinnosuke

Avril Lavigne..Alone and I Will Be weren't so great but they could do much better..
and it would be even better if Max works with Avril and Butch Walker together,I love Avril+Walker's songs (My Happy Ending,The Best Damn Thing,When You're Gone are their best work)...Kara Dioguardi is a good choice for Max too..

Rebecca

welcome nshinnosuke, I love Avril's 'My Happy Ending' too.

nshinnosuke

Thanks :) yeah,I'm new here..I've been a fan of Max for a long time but I don't know why my browser sometimes couldn't reach the server of this forum..

Rebecca

oh, well, I'm glad you've finally found us.