• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max - a new career on its way?

Started by Tiiger, June 06, 2008, 12:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

While browsing the internet last night I came across something very interesting. Apparently Max has recorded a song with Swedish singer Sulo (singer in rockband Diamond Dogs, who I know nothing about, I thought they were draq-queens. LMAO!)

This is the press-info I found:
Sulo is known as singer in rock band Diamond Dogs. He has a feeling for the 60´s and 70´s soul rock and some says his voice reminds of Rod Stewart´s. Sulo has now recorded a solo album which will be released in October and which will include guest appearences by Louise Hoffsten, Papa Dee, Max Martin (!) and other wellknown Swedish voices. The first single from the forthcoming album is the song "Still Looking For You" which is a duet with Sara Löfgren. The single currently gains high rotation at national radio P4 which looks promising for the future releases by Sulo.

Sara Löfgren and Sulo.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

wow, how very interesting!

I'm very excited about this!

a great discovery Tiiger!

I have never heard of Sulo

turnaround

Amazing find Tiiger, thanks a lot for this.

Imagine the Max song would be a single, and we get a Max Martin artist release ;)  :o
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks, now I've seen who Sulo is

*Sabine*

i hope it doesn't only mean that he does background vocals...

Rebecca

Martin, a guy I chat to from Sweden, emailed me about Sulo:

Max does backing vocals on three tracks on Sulo´s forthcoming album.
And it looks like Max´s hand is in the video.

Check it out on YouTube: Sulo "I Love You Baby, Sing Me A Song".

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=reg5-gVA5i4

Max's hand is at the beginning of the video and the end - we think it's his hand anyway! but no other sign of Max unfortunately. Maybe he'll appear more on the other songs.

Feelgoodlies

I finally saw a close up of that magical hand :D

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Can't see the video from this damn computer, hmm... does he have a wedding ring? :P

Rebecca

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Oh oh oh!! ;D
Max, if you read it, do you wanna marry me??

Raul_esp

hahaha , but does he have a son no?  ;D

Alex Martin

.....but sabineeee? ? ? And your boyfriend? ? ? ;D