• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your favorite Bside written by Max

Started by Eddie Krommer, December 02, 2008, 07:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

Some tracks are left out the albums and turn to be real gems, my favorite Bside songs are:

Marion Raven - There I Said It
P!nk - Boring
Avril Lavigne - Alone
Skye Sweetnam - Girl Like Me

Do you knoe others?

*Sabine*

I will be by Avril definitely.

I don't really know B-sides written by Max except the ones you already said.
I do love tracks written by the rest of the Cheiron team:
Walk on by for Britney, I love it to hell! It's written by David and Per I think and was included on the Stronger single.
I also love I'll never stop loving you, still by Britney, which is a bonus track of the BOMT album and a song on some editions of the Crazy single...

Rebecca

No, I don't know any other than what you mentioned.

My favourite is Alone by Avril.

nshinnosuke

Girl Like Me !!! it should have been a single..

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Girl like me,absolutely.

Other songs,best friend girl by carolina liar and the unrealised track for enrique iglesias.....i don't remember the title ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 02, 2008, 05:19:42 PM
Girl like me,absolutely.

Other songs,best friend girl by carolina liar and the unrealised track for enrique iglesias.....i don't remember the title ;)

have you heard the track unreleased of enrigue iglesias by max  ? :o

Alex Martin

No raul,the track exist but never realised.

*Sabine*

I don't know the story behing that song. Was it really recorded? It's not on any of his cds!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 02, 2008, 05:38:10 PM
No raul,the track exist but never realised.

ah , I thought you told it was one of your favourite bonus track  :D