• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max and songs nominated to the 51st Grammy Awards

Started by Eddie Krommer, December 04, 2008, 05:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

actually I had forgotten that! Christina over Britney - crazy. I like Christina but not most of her music, but clearly Britney is the bigger star.

Usually every year I can't believe who the winners are.

and I think it was Santana who won over BSB - another crazy choice!

*Sabine*

I agree with you Reb about the crazy choices. I think the Gammy organization prefers to award less 'commercial' acts (take 'commercial' in a good way  ;) ).

nshinnosuke

Christina has better vocals than Britney, but the reason why she got nominated I think was because of her songs which really showcased her singing ability...(I Turn to You is what I mean)..But not anymore after Dirty..And now she oversings everywhere...I love Fighter and The Voice Within though....btw,I thought Genie in a Bottle was written by Max,it's surprising to know that it wasn't...