Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
New Songs / Re: Anitta - Girl From Rio (Max Martin?)
« Last post by Tano87 on Today at 08:44:20 AM »

Written by Rami, Anitta, Bibi Bourelly, Burns and Sean Douglass
Produced by Rami and BURNS

Max is nowhere in the full credits, maybe he participated but not enough for credit?
The song is very very short I didn’t expect this the structure is very sample kinda like it is a demo and they had no idea how to finish it to give it the twist it needed.
I love the pre-chorus very typical nostalgic swedish melody.
« Last post by j.fco.morales on Today at 05:31:31 AM »
At first listen, it didn't grab me.

I think Anitta has way more personality to do something different instead of this generic trend chasing sounding pop record.

Do you guys know Bola Rebola? Baile funk and hiphop.
« Last post by nanofives on Today at 01:53:53 AM »

Written by Rami, Anitta, Bibi Bourelly, Burns and Sean Douglass
Produced by Rami and BURNS

Max is nowhere in the full credits, maybe he participated but not enough for credit?
Cheiron Classics / Twill
« Last post by AcerBen2 on January 27, 2022, 06:41:10 PM »
Hi guys

Apparently this Japanese group recorded a version of Ace Of Base's "Into The Night Of Blue" (written by Douglas Carr with Diane Warren and Jonas Berggren) - plus another song called "Island In The South".

Does anyone have these tracks or know whether they were ever released/promoed?

Thanks
New Songs / Re: Charlie Puth - Voice Notes (Rami)
« Last post by Dagge on January 25, 2022, 02:37:32 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFsAon_TWPQ

Charlie Puth - Light Switch [Official Music Video]

Looks like he learned his stuff pretty well, everything is there. Two notes, the first 8 bar melody could be lower, less spread or less attractive, then the next 8bar mel would sound more uplifting and more interesting. Like Beavis and Butthead once famously said, it's good that verse sucks because that makes the chorus sound better. And the chorus melody is not very commercial in the classic Cheiron way. Maybe good old Dennis would suggest to him to make chorus mel more simple, and to repeat more.
« Last post by j.fco.morales on January 23, 2022, 08:41:48 PM »
Besides Max doesn't need collaborators that alre less skilled in the melody area. He needs fresh beat/arr makers to make his melodies modern and Ryan to my ear is also not stellar in that area.

Max's career in a sentence: absolutely agree with you Dagge.
The new album by HAIDUK [death metal]

Diabolica [2021]
https://haiduk.bandcamp.com

'Swarm'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9rWWZi7l0

“The patented death/black/speed Metal rips your skull for 31 minutes” 4.5/5  –metal-rules

"A lot of eye-popping technical skill, intricate plotting, and brilliantly multifarious and mutated tonalities on display" -no clean singing

“Fast and unrelenting from start to end” 8/10  –metalbite

« Last post by Dagge on January 22, 2022, 08:53:29 PM »
Ryan Tedder is new Timbaland.

I respectfully doubt it. Besides Max doesn't need collaborators that alre less skilled in the melody area. He needs fresh beat/arr makers to make his melodies modern and Ryan to my ear is also not stellar in that area. He has his qualities and a string of success but I subjectively feel unlike Max he doesnt leave no stones unturned while composing. He seem to accept not the best solution possible, like so many others. Fun is that Max is still more meticulous in composing/producing today than many of those composers which are far less established. It should be vice versa.
« Last post by j.fco.morales on January 22, 2022, 05:45:53 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZAYLNdPYcP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Anitta's new single is Boys Don't Cry and is co written by Rami.
New Songs / Re: Charlie Puth - Voice Notes (Rami)
« Last post by nanofives on January 21, 2022, 12:18:06 PM »
I'm really into his way of promoting this song, let's see if all that TikTok promo pays off
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10