• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Max Martin and friends / Re: Ariana Grande - yes, and?
Last post by nanofives - January 23, 2024, 02:22:23 AM
It's official, it's Max Martin's 26th 1# Billboard hit 🎉🎉🎉
Last post by j.fco.morales - January 22, 2024, 02:52:00 PM
I thought the panning was a bit weird but I'm enjoying it.
The song generated quite a lot of backlash due to the usage of that sample.
Instagram comments on Kygo's post are all full of people complaining that this is stealing and that samples should stop and that we should encourage artists to be original.
I couldn't disagree more with all these statements.
Last post by Helluvafella - January 21, 2024, 12:42:44 PM
Quote from: melodicmoonlight on January 16, 2024, 03:09:19 AMAside from some crunchy, muddled production and muffled vocal mixing

Weird. I thought the vocal mixing is spot on and the vocals sound really good on this one  ;D
IVE - All Night (Feat. Saweetie)

Seems like both Elof and Brian Lee reimagined the song for the k-pop group IVE and somehow managed to make the song generic and boring, they are the only credited producers in the song and both reposted it on Instagram so I guess there's no third party involved.

Saweetie doesn't have a writing credit either, maybe the credits are not updated.
Gimmie - Kyle Dion

Written by Jackson LaFrantz, Kyle Dion, Zach Striar
Produced by Kyle Dion, Yusuke, Zach Striar, Billboard
New Songs / Re: Dr. Luke Productions Threa...
Last post by nanofives - January 19, 2024, 04:57:09 PM
Nothing But Love - LU KALA

Written by Lowell, Herag Sanbalian, Jonas Jeberg, LU KALA, Dr. Luke
Produced by Jonas Jeberg, Lowell, Herag Sanbalian
Johnny Yukon - Lights, Camera, Action!

Written and Produced by Johnny Yukon and BURNS
Benny collaborated in a handful of tracks for Lil Dicky in the Penith (The DAVE Soundtrack)

He produced Mr. McAdams, Ally's Song, Harrison Ave, Burst, Second Coming, I Love Myself, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Going Gray, YG Interlude, No Fruits Or Vegetables, I'm Drunk, Jail (Part1) (Bonus Track), We Good (Bonus Track)
No Strings - X Ambassadors

Written by X Ambassadors, JKash and Ricky Reed
Produced by X Ambassadors