• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Grammy Nominated Songwriter/Producer Greg Kurstin - Pensado's Place

Started by Sam805, April 18, 2016, 05:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam805

j.fco.morales

J_A24

Thanks for this. I hope they get Serban Ghenea on one day.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on April 18, 2016, 08:43:53 PM
Thanks for this. I hope they get Serban Ghenea on one day.

It's Pensado.
I don't think there's any rivalry or something... but... you know.

AlexanderLaBrea

On the other hand, CLA and Tony Maserati has been guests before. Serban seems intensly media shy so it probably won't happen anyway ;/

Polarmachine

I wonder what connection he has to Max. I mean they work on the same projects pretty often (Ellie, Katy Perry, Adele, Teagan and Sara). And both are, I assume, people that the label hire to get smashes.

I feel like a Greg and Max collab would turn out pretty excellent.
Greg is sort of like dr Luke musically. Both are great producers and records the instruments themselves. So maybe that combined with Max's melodies could be a new Max/Luke situation..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Polarmachine on April 23, 2016, 03:56:33 PM
I wonder what connection he has to Max. I mean they work on the same projects pretty often (Ellie, Katy Perry, Adele, Teagan and Sara). And both are, I assume, people that the label hire to get smashes.

I feel like a Greg and Max collab would turn out pretty excellent.
Greg is sort of like dr Luke musically. Both are great producers and records the instruments themselves. So maybe that combined with Max's melodies could be a new Max/Luke situation..

Yes!