• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max will debut new song on "Glee"

Started by georg_e, February 22, 2011, 03:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

sounds very Raise Your Glass,
what I really love is the loud background vocals during the chorus which reminds me on those old cheiron days and this is soo pop

Alex Martin

Well....remind me GIRL LIKE ME by Skye Sweetnam  ;)

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Rebecca

That's great it's gone No.1 on itunes!

I love those Glee performances, especially Raise Your Glass

klukan

There's a longer version of the interview here, where Savan indicates that Max is involved in Cher Lloyd's debut album, which Savan is executive-producing

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/interviews/a317396/savan-kotecha-glee-x-factor.html

"How is work going on Cher Lloyd's debut album?
"I'm actually A&R-ing and executive-producing the Cher Lloyd album, which is different for me because I'm not doing it as a songwriter. Cher and I bonded quite a lot on The X Factor and so I was able to call my friends who are some of the biggest songwriters in the world like RedOne and Max Martin. Everyone fell in love with her. She such a star and I think the album is going to surprise a lot of people.""

Raul_esp

Quote from: klukan on May 04, 2011, 10:42:59 PM
There's a longer version of the interview here, where Savan indicates that Max is involved in Cher Lloyd's debut album, which Savan is executive-producing

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/interviews/a317396/savan-kotecha-glee-x-factor.html

"How is work going on Cher Lloyd's debut album?
"I'm actually A&R-ing and executive-producing the Cher Lloyd album, which is different for me because I'm not doing it as a songwriter. Cher and I bonded quite a lot on The X Factor and so I was able to call my friends who are some of the biggest songwriters in the world like RedOne and Max Martin. Everyone fell in love with her. She such a star and I think the album is going to surprise a lot of people.""

Exciting! , I agree , Max and RedOne are now the two best songwriters in the world!

turnaround

Fantastic interview, he is such a lucky person to be able to work in this business and meet all the persons.

But since when is "Shellmann" existing
And I liked it..

turnaround

there is a new song out soon by max.
listen to it here in bad quality though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNY8sSUVrJg
And I liked it..

georg_e

Raul_esp