• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Amazing new pic of Savan, Max and Shellback

Started by turnaround, January 24, 2012, 09:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Neal

Hey ,

Sorry if this is like out of topic just don't know where to post this , umm.

Well , I'm looking to collab with some singers I'm an artist-prodcuer you can check out my stuff here:

http://www.wavescapestudios.co.uk/audio.htm

Not for money just for fun or love or whatever you wanna call it. I've actually invested way more than I ever made if you makes you feel any better.

Ok so let me get to it , here's some options:

a) Looking for singers to cover my songs - like it would be cool to hear a different voice other than my own for once and might change the song dynamic and shit if you know what i mean
b) If you got some cool vocals/songs that you need producing then maybe I can take a crack at it and see what happens - I know Logic and synths and mixing and all that bullshit haha so don't worry I should be able to make it sound good !
c) maybe we can just pass ideas / files and i don't know do something like that - whatever.
d) This is online collab so hope that's cool !

So who's in , hey this ain't x factor fucking hate that show so as long as you like have passion and love to rip those vocals up that all that matters !

Yeah I like the catchy pop shit so if you like that too then let's go !
Prefer female vocals but males are good - I fuck both no just kidding haha , I like chicks just for the mix record but some gays are really fucking talented i gotta say !

Ok so why should you give a shit and how do you know I'm not some scam ??

Good question. Well you gotta nothing to lose and will get a pro sounding demo produced and mixed to show your buddies no charge or whoever and have some fun and creativity and shit !
If it sounds really good I can promote it a bit on my SC and who knows maybe the big cheese Mr. Martin himself may be wanting to sign your sexy friend !!

Sorry I'm a bit of a fruit cake , hope that's cool.

Anyways , let me know the score.

Peace.

Neal

Oh yeah I'm not superman so I can't do it in like a flash but will work on it inbetween crying and stuff haha and usually takes like a week or something