• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

ABBA Museum / SWEDISH MUSIC HALL OF FAME

Started by gm33, May 16, 2013, 06:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

Hi All,

I'm heading to stockholm next week (woo hoo!) and I'm looking forward to visiting the new ABBA museum that JUST opened:  http://www.abbathemuseum.com/en/on-the-museum

I noticed on the website there's a Swedish Music Hall of Fame and apparently there's something about Max Martin there! Anyone know anything about this?

QuoteSwedish Music Hall of Fame is the place where Swedish popular music and its rich history will will have its own platform with unique events, exclusive gigs, interesting exhibitions, and a "Hall of Fame" of the legends of Swedish popular music. Swedish popular music is a part of our cultural heritage and a cornerstone for Sweden in international terms. ABBA, Roxette, The Knife, The Sounds, Max Martin, The Cardigans, First Aid Kit, Swedish House Mafia and Robyn are just a few of the many artists associated with "the Swedish music wonder". The need to gather together this rich cultural treasure and connect its history to the music scene of today is the basis for the foundation of the Swedish Music Hall of Fame. A place where everybody is welcome to be inspired, to inform themselves, to play, listen or just enjoy the music – Swedish Music Hall of Fame will be a musical meeting-place.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

B Steady

Well if they write bout him in this text there must be something be about him in this museum!

Have a nice trip anyway! :)

PS: take photos for us if you see some Max related stuff! :)
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

^    ^    ^

I got this funny image in my mind of a wax life size figure of Max there like at Madame Tussaud's, lol.  But I think it's waaay to early to have him like that  :D

Matteo87

When I was visiting Stockolm in November 2011 the museum was closed  :(
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

ZachJames

Quote from: georg_e on May 16, 2013, 07:19:43 PM
                                                                         ^    ^    ^

I got this funny image in my mind of a wax life size figure of Max there like at Madame Tussaud's, lol.  But I think it's waaay to early to have him like that  :D

LOL!!

Rebecca

Have a great time in Stockholm, and yes please take a photo of any Max related stuff at the Abba museum

gm33

Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't get to go. There's so much to see in Stockholm. They didn't accepted the Stockholm Card at the time and it was very expensive, too. Next time I go back, I'm going :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

Quote from: georg_e on May 16, 2013, 07:19:43 PM
                                                                         ^    ^    ^

When I think of the "celebrities" in the Berlin Madame Tussaud's Max would be so much justified to have his wax figure.  8)
And I liked it..

nznexus

my mother wants to take me to the aabba museum but i am holding back i think i should really go there
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.