• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

A really good appreciation of Max....

Started by georg_e, October 27, 2013, 05:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

" [...] "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys (which is probably their only good song) [...]"

A really good appreciation?!?!? You must be kidding ... anyway, after this part I stopped reading this bullshit.
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on October 27, 2013, 05:32:40 PM
" [...] "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys (which is probably their only good song) [...]"

Even though I disagreed with some things, it was really great to read this article on Max by some one who really gets him!
I totally agree B!!!

B Steady

All I read was: Max Martin produced only shitty songs for the Backstreet Boys - except for I Want It That Way.
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on October 27, 2013, 05:32:40 PM

A really good appreciation?!?!? You must be kidding ... anyway, after this part I stopped reading this bullshit.

Oh my... :o  ;D

Rebecca

thanks, I really like this article! (apart from the BSB I Want it that way comment)
I love it how he said "Name me your favorite indie song from the 00s. Go on — name it. Have you got it in your head? Good. "Since U Been Gone" is better than that song"

B Steady

Of course it's nice to read such an appreciation of Max Martin but the I want it that way part makes me disliking the author. Furthermore I disagree with his statements about SUBG and OIDIA. Both are not their best songs in my opinion. And last but not least the singer's name is Rihanna, not Rhianna ...
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Seems like the kind of article a hipster music journalism student would write haha. Or something. But it could be worse. Imagine if one day someone writes an article about Max that blows us all away with a plethora of previously unknown information. Until that day we can only expect the usual mini bio I guess.

Raul_esp

I read it , and it's more interesting that I was thinking , anyway I disagree in some things , ''Baby one more time'' is for me the Best Max song.
The last phrase about ''Since u been gone'' is Amazing.