• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

In a '01 issue of Time, Max Martin said that he wanted to work with Prince

Started by Cheiron Meets Thizz, September 27, 2015, 04:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheiron Meets Thizz

With Max Martin's position in the music industry now . . why hasn't he made this happen? I think Prince would be open to working with him and for the sake of music it would be amazing to see one of the most talented musicians in the world work with one of the most successful producers in the world. Prince recently worked with Judith Hill and this connection was established simply cause he saw an interview where she mentioned she wanted to work with him

Any chance of this happening?

this is my only source for the quote -
http://prince.org/msg/5001/6414?pr

volkanyurdabak

In the article, he also said that he wanted to work with Madonna. I expect this in the near future, because M is now really obsessed with Taylor Swift although she doesn't need to do that.

Cheiron Meets Thizz

So you expect a Max Martin/Prince collaboration to happen soon?

I would really like to see that

ShockdioN