• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ray J- 1 thing leads to another - Prod. by Max

Started by Izalightblue, August 21, 2010, 07:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Ray J song '' 1 thing leads to another '' has leaked and it is said Max produced it, it's all over Twitter and Google, just search, you'll see. It is the same thing that happened when Usher's DJ got us fallin in love leaked and many thought it wasn't Max's, but it was.Do you guys think it's really by Max? Well, if it is, it seems that Max is really going R'n 'B / Hip Hop, I think it's nice. Cool song anyway.

You can listen to it here:

http://blog.thenext2shine.com/2010/mp3-ray-j-ft-pitbull-1-thing-leads-to-another-prod-by-max-martin

georg_e

I'm sure it can be him -- wow, Max is great at this style!!!   This sounds like could be big song   :-)

OverPop

That bridge part from 0:58 sounds a bit like telephone by gaga.

I'm really surprised by the direction that Mr. White  :P is heading  :o  :D

Raul_esp

mmm , i dont like it much , i'm not sure it is by max .

JackSnr

Hmm It certainly sounds like Max Martin. Same synths as Dj Got Us Fallin Love eg at 1:42 the synths sound the same as the ones in the chorus in DJ and the hand claps sound the same and Max always does that thing at 2:57 where the music builds. I like it but not as much as DJ. The production kinda sounds a bit weak. I hope this is just a demo version like the 1st version of DJ and ET and they come out with the final version with cleaner production.

BTW... Max and Pitbull multiple collaborations? Who would've guessed.  ;D

Rebecca

I think it could be Max, I like it, but not as much as DJ too. I think it could be a hit.

Matteo87

I don't like it very much.
Max is getting too much to r'n'b...!

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Izalightblue

On Wikipedia it is mentioned the song is written and produced by Max:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raydiation_2

It is mentioned also it was co-produced with Dr.Luke and Benny Blanco:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin_production_discography

(Scroll down to the bottom of the page)

georg_e

That surprises me about the co-production of  Luke/Benny, as I had been thinking this song was more "Pure Max" sound in his new "Urban" style stuff......I like that hook part that comes after the main chorus, kind of a half vocal/half instrumental sound, like outer space style, that repeats two notes twice -- the catchiest part of the whole song :-)

Izalightblue

JackSnr

My favorite new collaboration team is now Max and Pitbull, lol... how did that happen?

georg_e

^    ^     ^

Love it --that's really funny!!    :D

georg_e

Hey check it out -- listen to the bridge on this, and think of the hook piano part on chorus of "Dynamite"  -- it's the same thing, just stretched out in whole notes on a synth.   I love stuff like this  :D

JackSnr

Oh yeah, good spotting  :) Its a 1-7-3-6 progression assuming that 1 is the tonic and its in a minor key -G minor, i think.