• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Britney Spears Best of ("Oops! I Did It Again: The Best Of")

Started by turnaround, June 12, 2012, 05:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I don't know why exactly they release it (apart from making money) but this has an interesting tracklist:

http://www.amazon.fr/Oops-Did-It-Again-Britney/dp/B008AMG8FQ/ref=mb_oe_o/280-9663790-1576254

Great the hideously underrated CINDERELLA is on board. I miss "Overprotected", it was such a hit and should have been released worldwide as a lead single.

"Oops! I Did It Again - The Best Of Britney Spears"
In Stores June 18th
CD 88725 409132

Britney's first budget release, entitled "Oops! I Did It Again - The Best Of Britney Spears," showcases an alternative side to her back catalogue when compared to previous compilations. With just five of the tracks having been released as singles, and only three of them released in all territories, the album focuses heavily on album and international edition bonus tracks from 2000's "Oops!...I Did It Again," 2001's "Britney" and 2003's "In The Zone," with just "My Baby" and "Out From Under" taken from her post-2003 recordings.

"Oops! I Did It Again - The Best Of Britney Spears" Track Listing:

1. "Oops!...I Did It Again" (Produced by Max Martin and Rami) 3:31
2. "...Baby One More Time" (Produced by Max Martin and Rami) 3:30
3. "I'm A Slave 4 U" (Produced by The Neptunes) 3:23
4. "Born To Make You Happy" Radio Edit (Produced by Kristian Lundin) 3:35
5. "Cinderella" (Produced by Max Martin and Rami) 3:39
6. "Brave New Girl" (Produced by Brian Kierulf and Josh Schwartz) 3:30
7. "The Hook Up" (Produced by Trixter) 3:54
8. "Don't Hang Up" (Produced by Brian Kierulf and Josh Schwartz) 4:02
9. "One Kiss From You" (Produced by Steve Lunt and Larry Campbell) 3:23
10. "Anticipating" (Produced by Brian Kierulf and Josh Schwartz) 3:16
11. "What It's Like To Be Me" (Produced by Justin Timberlake) 2:50
12. "My Baby" (Produced by Guy Sigsworth) 3:20
13. "Out From Under" (Produced by Guy Sigsworth) 3:54
14. "You Got It All" (Produced by Eric Foster White) 4:09
15. "Showdown" (Produced by Bloodshy & Avant) 3:17
16. "That's Where You Take Me" (Produced by Brian Kierulf and Josh Schwartz) 3:32
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, strange they are releasing this, but it is an excellent track list. Fantastic they included Cinderella

Joshua

Why oh why would they even consider calling it "the best of"... strange.

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012