• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Grammy's

Started by SteveZack, January 26, 2014, 11:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveZack

Just incase you have some free time later, here's a link to the Grammy's live for later :)

http://www.grammy.com/live

B Steady

In Germany they'll broadcast it on free tv :)
Vila i frid Dag

gm33

Dr. Luke lost producer of the year to Pharrell Williams :(
http://www.grammy.com/nominees
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

B Steady

And Macklemore just won 3 Grammys ..... This is a fucking joke!!!!
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Benny blanco won a grammy. Congrats dude
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 27, 2014, 02:15:13 AM
Benny blanco won a grammy. Congrats dude

Yes! :) Rihanna and Benny Blanco at the same time, that's awesome :)
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

omg, I'm usually really uncritical of the Grammy's show, usually love it, but this is the WORST, weirdest, lamest show ever.  Aggggghhhh! :-(   If Beyonce being vulgar and obvious is the highlight (like many people are raving about her, lol) then it's all downhill from here. Seriously, only thing Im looking forward to now is Paul and Ringo ..this is emBARRAssing!!!! Was so looking forward to this, but shocked how bad it is...........

B Steady

Katy Perry was the worst live performer .... as usual lol
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on January 27, 2014, 02:50:20 AM
omg, I'm usually really uncritical of the Grammy's show, usually love it, but this is the WORST, weirdest, lamest show ever.  Aggggghhhh! :-(   If Beyonce being vulgar and obvious is the highlight (like many people are raving about her, lol) then it's all downhill from here. Seriously, only thing Im looking forward to now is Paul and Ringo ..this is emBARRAssing!!!! Was so looking forward to this, but shocked how bad it is...........

" Also, Lady Gaga and R. Kelly's performance on SNL of "Do What You Want With my Body" made Miley on VMAs  look like a Girl Scout performance, lol   They did everything but actually......ahem.  I loved it"

So for you it depends on the artist if being vulgar is great or not?!
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 27, 2014, 03:08:29 AM
" Also, Lady Gaga and R. Kelly's performance on SNL of "Do What You Want With my Body" made Miley on VMAs  look like a Girl Scout performance, lol   They did everything but actually......ahem.  I loved it"

So for you it depends on the artist if being vulgar is great or not?!
There's a way of being even blatantly sexual onstage that I like.......and Beyonce is NOT it!! :-( And it helps if the song doesn't suck, like "Drunk in Love' does......."Do What YOu Want" is a dope song!!!!

gm33

nznexus my fellow Swifite, what did you think if all too well? That was so awesome!!! So happy she did it.  ; :D so happy right now. Now we need taylor and max to win!
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

georg_e

Oh great...Pink the circus trapeze artist again...blechhhhhh :-(

B Steady

P!nk is so fucking awesome!!!!!!
Vila i frid Dag

gm33

Wow wow wow. Pink performance was amazing.

georg_e