• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Grammy's

Started by SteveZack, January 26, 2014, 11:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

She was actually doing a workout while her "try" performance but yet she was able to kill that note in "just give me a reason" - W O W ! Not to mention that she's looking hot!!!
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Ha! Loved this -- Dr. Luke standing for applause with a really genuine, happy smile on his face after Paul & Ringo.........couldn't see Max, but I hope there's some photos of all them guys together......they're all on KobaltMusic Publishing, too :D

B Steady

Btw why was Dr. Luke nominated and Max Martin was not nominated? Why is Max Martin not nominated every year?
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

OKKKKK NOW!!!  Pharell, Nile Rodgers, Stevie Wonder and Daft Punk groovin it DOWNNNNN on "Get Lucky' and medley.....they shoulds STARTED the show with this shit!!!  Whole audience on feet.......best thing of whole night along with Paul & Ringo.....finally!!!!!!

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

So I saw Bonnie McKee but not Max Martin
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 27, 2014, 04:32:07 AM
Stevie <3
Yeah, he sounded great on that stuff!!!   Sounds like some more interesting stuff coming up....maybe here's hope, lol!!!
I think I'm just mad Dr. Luke didn't win!!   But as to you question about Max....he's never been nominated for producer of the year? it is ridiculous........only thing I can think of is there's a slight predjudice towards Americans for this show......shouldn;t be, but that;s the way it is........music biz politics I guess....

georg_e

Sara Bareilles and Carole King.......now that's creative, and they sound great together :-)

B Steady

Still no grammy for Max :(

And I thought they would say roar instead of royals
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

"Royals".........knew it........damn, Max & Luke shut out?  Or did they win anything?

B Steady

Imagine the irony if Sara would've given the grammy for roar to Katy lol!
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

No they didn't win nothing. So hilarious ...
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 27, 2014, 04:42:23 AM
Still no grammy for Max :(

And I thought they would say roar instead of royals
I was praying for a Miracle, but Grammy's go for these 'buzz' things.....and i figured same thing that Pharrell would prob win for that reason....

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 27, 2014, 04:44:41 AM
No they didn't win nothing. So hilarious ...
Their bank accounts are still winning though :-)

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 27, 2014, 04:44:14 AM
Imagine the irony if Sara would've given the grammy for roar to Katy lol!
I was thinking it woulda been great if they segued into Katy Perry singing "Roar' with just piano ;-)