• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Grammy's

Started by SteveZack, January 26, 2014, 11:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on January 27, 2014, 04:46:38 AM
   I was praying for a Miracle, but Grammy's go for these 'buzz' things.....and i figured same thing that Pharrell would prob win for that reason....

Yes lorde is creating a different kind of buzz lol :D

Look at this dumbass tweet:

@5sosOreos: BUT DO PEOPLE EVEN KNOW WHO MAX MARTIN IS HE WROTE SONGS FOR ONE DIRECTION & TAYLOR SWIFT & THE LIST JUST GOES ON

One Direction ........
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 27, 2014, 04:49:44 AM
Yes lorde is creating a different kind of buzz lol :D

Look at this dumbass tweet:

@5sosOreos: BUT DO PEOPLE EVEN KNOW WHO MAX MARTIN IS HE WROTE SONGS FOR ONE DIRECTION & TAYLOR SWIFT & THE LIST JUST GOES ON

One Direction ........
Haha...this show is gettin crazy and good now though!!!  Metallica with Lang lang on piano!!!

B Steady

So funny to see people tweet about Max Martin (celebrity net worth article). They are all like: omg people, did you know that?!? And I'm (we're) just like: you don't say ....
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Steven Tyler's voice tho ...
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

almost positive I just saw Max twice ---really smiling/laughing after Metallica and applauding for "Get Lucky" Record of the Year, which deserved it for sure --so glad it won and not "Royals" ;-)

B Steady

Royals > Get Lucky for me

I didn't see Max :(

But he still can win one for album of the year right?
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Macklemore ............ Drake should've won rap album and song/performance the year
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 27, 2014, 05:04:41 AM
Royals > Get Lucky for me

I didn't see Max :(

But he still can win one for album of the year right?
Oh, is it Taylor Swift album? Forgot about that, if that's the one you mean........not into this wedding ceremony though, uh-oh show's going downhill again, lol. Just kidding...something else has got to come along....I hope ;-)

georg_e

Album of the year....here's my guesses; either macklemore & Lewis, or a total upset: Sara Bareilles ;-)

B Steady

They always play taylor swift when they talk about album of the year. I hope she will win this. For Max Martin!!!!!!
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 27, 2014, 05:15:19 AM
They always play taylor swift when they talk about album of the year. I hope she will win this. For Max Martin!!!!!!
It;s possssible...but I will be shocked....I think they may think she's won enough awards already, and go for something else....

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Wow....didn't think it would be that one for album of year, but it's OK with me....just my taste :)   Anyway, signing off now...thanks B for live blogging the Grammy's with me......shoulda known it would get better as it went along :D

Rebecca

I love your live blogs! I will start watching it soon. Not surprised Max or Luke didn't win anything, it's like they're just too successful to win. Great for Benny Blanco!

nznexus

Too bad taylor swift did not win anything that day
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.