• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Grammy's

Started by SteveZack, January 26, 2014, 11:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on January 27, 2014, 05:01:18 AM
      almost positive I just saw Max twice ---really smiling/laughing after Metallica and applauding for "Get Lucky" Record of the Year, which deserved it for sure --so glad it won and not "Royals" ;-)

http://youtu.be/8V1yxdukFxo

Where have you seen Max Martin here?
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Oh my god, just spotted him :D

Didn't know he sat so close to Pharrell :o
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

B steady do you know why max martin never won a grammy?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Raul_esp

A Pity Max and Dr luke Didn't win anything , I love ''Get lucky'' , I'm Happy It won the Record of the year , They are cool. It's great to see to Max! , Congratulations to Benny Blanco!

nznexus

Quote from: gm33 on January 27, 2014, 03:14:56 AM
nznexus my fellow Swifite, what did you think if all too well? That was so awesome!!! So happy she did it.  ; :D so happy right now. Now we need taylor and max to win!

i love it.. it so awsome

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 27, 2014, 11:38:59 AM
B steady do you know why max martin never won a grammy?

How am I supposed to know that?
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Very strong performances by Taylor Swift, Hunter Hayes, P!nk (super acrobatics, incredibly she is able to belt it still out that much), Katy Perry, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Mary Lambert & Madonna

I don't get the LORDE hype. Very strange and unappealing.

Must have been a cool moment for Max when Katy performed "Dark Horse".  Hopefully the vocals were good enough for him. As we know Max is "hard to please"  8) 8)

And nice irony that Sara Bareilles performed "Brave".  ::)
And I liked it..

B Steady

Wonderful tweet by Bonnie, exactly how I felt it too:

@BonnieMcKee: I know how you feel, @taylorswift13 https://t.co/5HPufQTaTU #ROOOAAARRYYYAAALLLSS!! #SoCloseYetSoFarAway Haha!! #Grammys

Turnaround, what else should Sara have performed? Of course they decided to play Brave. Like any other artist performed their recent single   
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

I meant single in terms of HIT.

Lorde, P!nk and Daft Punk performed their hits as well instead of their new singles. So there's no need to roll your eyes ...
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I think it was still funny. Performing a song that is (if you believe the youtube comments) the original of a Grammy nominated song, that has not won. 
And I liked it..

nznexus

who is lorde, why is she so popular.. who cares why havent i won a grammy yet...

nznexus

katy perry made a great performance with dark horse!

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 28, 2014, 02:11:00 PM
katy perry made a great performance with dark horse!

Lol her performance was BY FAR the worst one!!!!
Vila i frid Dag