• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Grammy's

Started by SteveZack, January 26, 2014, 11:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

I could watch this for hours :D

Not least because of Taylor's prettiness
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 30, 2014, 01:07:55 AM
Wow , AMAZING to see to Max singing along ''Radioactive'' I'm sure He loves the song. Amazing Chorus.

When I saw the performance I thought: the guys from Imagine Dragons are using some pretty tight clothes and they look good on white.
Then I understood why.

I knew that song was a hit from the moment I heard their EP at the beggining of 2012: Alex da Kidd did an excelent job adding dubstep synths and his trademark drums.

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on January 30, 2014, 05:10:52 PM

Here is my favorite gif from the Grammys:
https://24.media.tumblr.com/472bf714573d5761398401e8ecdcd7be/tumblr_n01mqqEVKl1qh9nffo1_500.gif
:D :D :D
The guys around Taylor look like they're on a boat and they got suddenly sea sick :D

Hahaha , Very Funny!!  ;D

Raul_esp

Oh wait , Where is Avicii???  ??? , He Was big the last year with ''Wake me up'' and ''Hey Brother'' is Amazing.

B Steady

Even though I bought these songs I can't hear them anymore.
Radio over-played them ..... Good for him, bad for me lol.
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on January 31, 2014, 12:17:02 AM
Even though I bought these songs I can't hear them anymore.
Radio over-played them ..... Good for him, bad for me lol.

True , I'm tired to hear''Wake me up'' , but he deserved at least a Grammy for His Success.

bugmenot

I guess Avicii is for the next year.

Rebecca

Quote from: B Steady on January 30, 2014, 05:10:52 PM
@george:
I guess that was the moment when they said:
"And the winner is ..... ROOOOARYALS"
And Max was like: wtf? Did I really just win a grammy?
:D

@turnaround
It's Katy's brother

Here is my favorite gif from the Grammys:
https://24.media.tumblr.com/472bf714573d5761398401e8ecdcd7be/tumblr_n01mqqEVKl1qh9nffo1_500.gif
:D :D :D
The guys around Taylor look like they're on a boat and they got suddenly sea sick :D

I love that gif! so funny! it really does look they're on a boat

and I love that facebook photo too, I wonder what they were looking at? Max looked so shocked.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 31, 2014, 12:03:25 AM
Oh wait , Where is Avicii???  ??? , He Was big the last year with ''Wake me up'' and ''Hey Brother'' is Amazing.

Entries are up for releases in the US until Oct 31th.
And you have to apply and the "academy" chooses.

Raul_esp

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 31, 2014, 04:44:24 PM
Entries are up for releases in the US until Oct 31th.
And you have to apply and the "academy" chooses.

''Wake me up'' was released in July in USA.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Raul_esp on February 01, 2014, 02:35:54 AM
''Wake me up'' was released in July in USA.

Well, it didn't apply then.

I don't really care about the song actually, I think Aloe Blacc country version is way better though.