• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Grammy's

Started by SteveZack, January 26, 2014, 11:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on January 28, 2014, 02:47:09 PM
Lol her performance was BY FAR the worst one!!!!

Irony is the way of the smart, don't you agree?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 28, 2014, 03:26:33 PM
Irony is the way of the smart, don't you agree?

Yup but then you're not allowed to use it
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 28, 2014, 04:51:31 PM
I'm not god
I am a god, hurry up with my damn massage, hurry up with my damn ménage, get the Porsche out the damn garage ...
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on January 28, 2014, 05:32:19 PM
I am a god, hurry up with my damn massage, hurry up with my damn ménage, get the Porsche out the damn garage ...
are you flirtin wit me?

Rebecca

I liked Katy's performance, although there were many dancers and we didn't get to see her up close and there were a too many things going on. I am sick of Pink doing acrobatics, she has a great voice, I wish she would just stand there and sing.
I'm not a fan of Lorde's song, but good on her to win.
I'm even less of a fan of Beyonce's "Drunk in Love' - what a boring song!

It was great seeing Max here and there in the audience. He was singing along to the Imagine Dragons performance! Does anyone know who was sitting next to Max? a guy in between him and Dr Luke?

I think Max hasn't won a Grammy because he doesn't have a well-known name. Everyone knows who Pharrell is. Maybe next time Max should wear a ridiculous hat?
on the telecast they didn't even show a speech when Pharrell won Best Producer, so we wouldn't even have seen Dr Luke speak if he had won it.

nznexus

B Steady

Quote from: Rebecca on January 29, 2014, 11:10:26 AM
I liked Katy's performance, although there were many dancers and we didn't get to see her up close and there were a too many things going on. I am sick of Pink doing acrobatics, she has a great voice, I wish she would just stand there and sing.
I'm not a fan of Lorde's song, but good on her to win.
I'm even less of a fan of Beyonce's "Drunk in Love' - what a boring song!

It was great seeing Max here and there in the audience. He was singing along to the Imagine Dragons performance! Does anyone know who was sitting next to Max? a guy in between him and Dr Luke?

I think Max hasn't won a Grammy because he doesn't have a well-known name. Everyone knows who Pharrell is. Maybe next time Max should wear a ridiculous hat?
on the telecast they didn't even show a speech when Pharrell won Best Producer, so we wouldn't even have seen Dr Luke speak if he had won it.

I know tastes differ but ....

... Katy Perry's performance was simply bad. I've seen enough people on twitter who agree with this.
What is so annoying about acrobatics? I don't get it ... Almost everybody was blown away by P!nk's performance and in this small forum already two people said they didn't like her acrobatics?!
It's sad you don't feel the Royals and Drunk in Love song. To me it seems like most of the people here on this forum only like/feel pop music ....

Max sat in behind of Robin Thicke and he sat quite on the right side of his row. Just like Dr. Luke, so I don't think they sat that close to each other.
Max was not nominated for producer of the year
Most of the winners - including producer of the year - are announced before the actual show takes off.
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

I don't find acrobatics annoying as such, it's just that Pink has done this for years and years in her stage shows and performances and for me, I'm over being amazed by it, she should do something different, even just stand there and just sing would be good for me.

Yes, sad that producer of the year was announced before the actual show, such an important award and it's before the show. I know Max wasn't nominated for that.

Sorry, I still don't like Royals, although it is way better than Drunk in love. yes, mostly I just like pop music, or rock.

ShockdioN

I didnt like any of the performances :D

edit: Only the Macklemore one

Raul_esp

Wow , AMAZING to see to Max singing along ''Radioactive'' I'm sure He loves the song. Amazing Chorus.

georg_e

Great and really funny photo of Max, Luke and Katy Perry at Grammys.......this photo could have soooo many great captions :D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=702085886498303

turnaround

Wow, so cool. Shouldn't there be even more pictures of Max. Red carpet?

And who is the guy next to Dr Luke? Another producer?

And I liked it..

B Steady

@george:
I guess that was the moment when they said:
"And the winner is ..... ROOOOARYALS"
And Max was like: wtf? Did I really just win a grammy?
:D

@turnaround
It's Katy's brother

Here is my favorite gif from the Grammys:
https://24.media.tumblr.com/472bf714573d5761398401e8ecdcd7be/tumblr_n01mqqEVKl1qh9nffo1_500.gif
:D :D :D
The guys around Taylor look like they're on a boat and they got suddenly sea sick :D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 30, 2014, 05:10:52 PM
@george:
I guess that was the moment when they said:
"And the winner is ..... ROOOOARYALS"
And Max was like: wtf? Did I really just win a grammy?
:D

@turnaround
It's Katy's brother

Here is my favorite gif from the Grammys:
https://24.media.tumblr.com/472bf714573d5761398401e8ecdcd7be/tumblr_n01mqqEVKl1qh9nffo1_500.gif
:D :D :D
The guys around Taylor look like they're on a boat and they got suddenly sea sick :D
You got the best caption! And that gif is insane :-)