• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My unfinished ideas

Started by J_A24, February 20, 2014, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

sounds great. The only thing I don't like is this whirly synth that still keeps going while you throw in the lovely chords in the front. The rest is bliss. Immediately makes me whistle melodies.. I love the drums in the last part too.

J_A24

Thanks and I agree, I'm re-making that track and taking off that synth completely. I initially wanted to make a trap beat, but it kinda went in another direction lol.

AdamKhan

Your ideas are dope! 2nd one is fire.

Do you songwrite aswell?

J_A24

Quote from: AdamKhan on February 20, 2014, 10:55:56 PM
Your ideas are dope! 2nd one is fire.

Do you songwrite aswell?

I come up with melodies, I love co-writing.

nznexus

sounds horrible. im sorry but.. you need more experience you need to work on your mixing more

altho ... this is not really my style of music. overuse of 808s. ...

listen to some real music instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyQlHYb7g3w
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on February 21, 2014, 01:45:41 AM
sounds horrible. im sorry but.. you need more experience you need to work on your mixing more

altho ... this is not really my style of music. overuse of 808s. ...

listen to some real music instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyQlHYb7g3w

That's fire right there, we are not worthy.

All hail king nznexus.

nznexus

Quote from: J_A24 on February 21, 2014, 01:59:43 AM
That's fire right there, we are not worthy.

All hail king nznexus.

Damn right!

I've got a better chance of being worthy than you

lol
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on February 21, 2014, 02:10:04 AM

Damn right!

I've got a better chance of being worthy than you

lol

I don't rely on chance, buddy. Keep trying :)

nznexus

Quote from: J_A24 on February 21, 2014, 02:13:00 AM
I don't rely on chance, buddy. Keep trying :)

That was my line.  ;D

AdamKhan

Nexus very jealous of your work.

nznexus

J_A24

Thanks guys, I'll post more stuff with time. Maybe a couple of demos with hummed melodies :)

B Steady

your sound design game is on top but I don't like most of the progressions / melodies. they're not bad but I would change them a bit. matter of taste :)

keep up the fantastic work!!
Vila i frid Dag