• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My unfinished ideas

Started by J_A24, February 20, 2014, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_A24

Quote from: B Steady on February 22, 2014, 12:28:27 AM
your sound design game is on top but I don't like most of the progressions / melodies. they're not bad but I would change them a bit. matter of taste :)

keep up the fantastic work!!

I will now show you a melody that I created.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uliguld40ruj85b/Maximus%20Martin.wav

;)

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on February 23, 2014, 02:04:55 PM
nice synthie

I like to try to replicate sounds that I like. I'd like to clean up my sound, my synths sound too dirty sometimes. It's important to be original too, a lot of people over-use certain sounds and always the same way.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Axel

really really close to Usher's "Scream", sir. :) Even if the melody is slightly different, the style of the synth really pushes for the comparison. I was waiting for Usher to come in with his usual "Ushaaaa ushaaaaaaa". :)

I'm guessing you had this in mind though.

nznexus

i think benny blanco tweeted about you

SteveZack

Yo man I like your ideas for sure, keep it up!

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: J_A24 on February 20, 2014, 04:49:52 PM
I'll be posting track ideas and what not.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/53tohuci5h76wuo/Jamz%20Bonne%20nuit.mp3

Daaamn, love this. Love the stronger beat in the "chorus," along with the chord progression. Kind of ethereal and uplifting, I can see it. Really digging your work.

J_A24

Thanks guys, just trying to get some feedback and hopefully spread some inspiration around :)

nznexus

do you never finish your stuff?

J_A24

nznexus

i like it.. who is singing.

you have good ideas when it comes down to music production

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on March 01, 2014, 09:57:58 PM
i like it.. who is singing.

you have good ideas when it comes down to music production

It's Elliphant, she's working with Luke's people.

nznexus

Quote from: J_A24 on March 01, 2014, 10:21:34 PM
It's Elliphant, she's working with Luke's people.

you should try to post ur stuff on soundcloud or youtube

j.fco.morales