• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Melodifestivalen and Eurovision-2009

Started by Out, September 27, 2008, 04:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

i love this song too , the final of the chorus is very swedish , but I think it is a copy&paste of other song.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybbNQnSPseA

woww ''show me heaven'' is still in the contest!!

Alex Martin

the song is good.Definitely E-Type sound.

Feelgoodlies

Romania's song in the Eurovision is really good and catchy, it started to grow on me a lot, check it.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 09, 2009, 03:35:42 PM
Romania's song in the Eurovision is really good and catchy, it started to grow on me a lot, check it.

Good song.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on March 06, 2009, 12:48:30 PM
MF songs on the Official Swedish Chart, Songs in bold are still in the Contest

Shirley Clamp - Med hjärtat fyllt av ljus  #1
E.M.D  Baby goodbye #3
Velvet - The Queen  #13
Mans Zelmerlow - Hope & Glory  #22
Jonathan Fagerlund - Welcome To My Life #23
Agnes - Love Love Love #28
Malena Ernman - La voix #31
Alcazar - Stay The Night #33
Sarah Dawn Finer - Moving On #48
Lili & Sussie - Show Me Heaven #50

I hope Alcazar wins!!

Unexpected

I will kill myself if Alcazar or Agnes or whoever other than Sarah dawn finer 8) the best song without doubt

Unexpected

I can't believe this The tele-voting in MF changed everything and malena ernmann - la vox will represent Sweden,     

if anyone wants to listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swPY8P1VGzM

horrible choice

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ,

I'm sad for sarah dawn finer but the international jury gave her 12 points that a good sign for wider release.

Unexpected

Here's how the finals went

Malena Ernman "La voix"  #1 182 points
Caroline af Ugglas "Snälla snälla"  #2  171 points
E.M.D. "Baby Goodbye" #3 145 points
Måns Zelmerlöw "Hope & Glory"  #4  144 points
Alcazar "Stay the Night"  #5 139 points
Sarah Dawn Finer "Moving On"  #6  87 points  :'( :'( :'(
H.E.A.T. "1000 Miles"  #7 82 points
Agnes "Love Love Love" #8 40 points  (I wish you all saw the look on her face when they were annoncing the results  ;D ;D)
Emilia "You're My World"  #9  28 points
Sofia "Alla" #10  12 points
Molly Sandén "Så vill stjärnorna"   #11  2 points

Raul_esp

bad choosen , this year sweden will have not a good position , hero , the last year was amazing , my favourite of the last year.

*Sabine*

La Voix (The Voice), except the fact it's a terrible title, it's also one of the most terrible songs... sorry but this is really not my style, and I think it really represents Sweden poorly! Such a pity for the nation of pop music  :(

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 15, 2009, 10:43:58 AM
La Voix (The Voice), except the fact it's a terrible title, it's also one of the most terrible songs... sorry but this is really not my style, and I think it really represents Sweden poorly! Such a pity for the nation of pop music  :(
As a Cheiron fans I bet no one of us will like this crap, sorry for the word, and I thought Agnes was the worst!

You're totally right Sabine, too bad a country of a great contribution world wide musically has chosen such a terrible song to represt their country!

*Sabine*

Great video and goo song.
I love Marie!

Rebecca

I agree, great video! quite good song!