• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My music, need advice!

Started by maxmartin'sfan, June 11, 2010, 01:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

Hey Everybody !
I upload a new music on snowfish!
I need to know what you think ! be careful, it's not mixed and finished yet, just an "early" demo ! the piano doesn't sounds like enough natural! i'm a bad piano player ahah sorry   :)

http://snowfish.com/sound/10852/c/6025/

Raul_esp

it sounds really nice , remind a bit to a roxette song  :D

Izalightblue

I think it's very good, I liked it a lot, pretty song. I also think it reminds Roxette a bit.

georg_e

Hey, I think it's a very attractive sound and track, nice colors to it, simple and clear: very good main piano melody over good chord changes, and lots of room for a vocal melody to be written over the track, and I thought it has a kind of visual video/film vibe. Your piano playing is fine!!  ;-)

maxmartin'sfan

;D ;D thanks!

George you are right ! i put a lot of room for a vocal part.. before my main problem when i wrote a music, was to put too much melody everywhere! impossible to a singer to put a melody on it ahah  ;D
and I love to have a visual video vibe on my music, I would like to become a movie composer, but in a few years

georg_e

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on June 11, 2010, 08:41:58 AM
;D ;D thanks!

George you are right ! i put a lot of room for a vocal part.. before my main problem when i wrote a music, was to put too much melody everywhere! impossible to a singer to put a melody on it ahah  ;D
and I love to have a visual video vibe on my music, I would like to become a movie composer, but in a few years
Yes, I think the balance you have between that piano melody (it's really good) and the open parts is great.  I think because I've been listening alot lately to the instrumental track for "Mirror's Edge", ("Still Alive" ) your track reminds me of  the balance they have between very strong piano melody and then the vocal melody, which is really different from their piano melody, so it's like they have two melody things going on.

Rebecca

really really nice, sounds really pretty. Also it does sound a bit like Roxette too.

maxmartin'sfan

yeaa I sounds like roxette ! nice start ahah  ;D
Now I need to find a someone who can write a pop song and a girl to sing on this music

Feelgoodlies

Nice work, but of course we need the full thing to judge properly!

maxmartin'sfan

here's a new sound

my 1st try with an electric guitar, the guitar doesn't sounds like very good and the bass is overmixed, but I can't change it for the moment !

http://snowfish.com/sound/10995/c/6025/

and a movie score

http://snowfish.com/sound/11000/c/6025/

Izalightblue

Cool music! I like it!! Keep up with your good work, Nico! ;)

maxmartin'sfan

Raul_esp

woww , it's really good! , the melodies are great , very good production. great work, i would love see you working with max  ;D ,

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 14, 2010, 12:44:59 AM
woww , it's really good! , the melodies are great , very good production. great work, i would love see you working with max  ;D ,

ahah thanks  ;)

I wish to work once with one of the cheiron team!! just to learn some tips !  ;D ;D
I"m still looking for an internship in sweden for the end of the year héhé

My internship in USA was cancelled, but I never give up héhé

Rebecca

That's a shame Nico, but yes, keep up your good work

I love the movie score, it's excellent.