• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My music, need advice!

Started by maxmartin'sfan, June 11, 2010, 01:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

yo everybody!

I have new sounds and i would like to know what u think about them!

http://snowfish.com/popsoul

The first sound is "Wait 4 me" it sounds like a bit like a timbaland song

The second "Sweet Candy" is a balad, as u can see I'm a bad key player ahah and I have to work more the verse !

The last " Ghetto Superstar" is an Pop/Rnb sound

Thanks !

Izalightblue

Nico!!! Very nice music!! Sweet Candy sounds like it was a Ryan Tedder song, while the other two for me sound like a mix of RedOne, Timbaland and kind of Cheiron!!! Good job!!! ;) I wish you worked with a big producer, you deserve it!  ;D.

georg_e

Darn.....for some reason, none of the songs will play for me when i hit the arrow.....I'll try again later, cuz I liked your other stuff! ;-)

Raul_esp

Woww , it was really good , very profesional , great melodies , you need a voice for these songs.

Alex Martin

The New Max Martin is HERE!!!!!  :D

maxmartin'sfan

;D Thanks Everybody !

I'm working with a young swedish singer she has a wonderful voice, but she'll need a lot of work before to write a hit! she's only 16!

I can't write the voice melody or lyrics... impossible for me haha

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on August 26, 2010, 01:00:07 AM
;D Thanks Everybody !

I'm working with a young swedish singer she has a wonderful voice, but she'll need a lot of work before to write a hit! she's only 16!

I can't write the voice melody or lyrics... impossible for me haha

She's your britney!  ;D , maybe someone of the forum can write good vocals melodies and lyrics.

georg_e

Ah, works now........my fave definitely "Ghetto Superstar":   that's hot!!!!

maxmartin'sfan

Thanksssssssssssssssss!

yes she's my Britney! who knows?  ahaha

JackSnr

Wow Nico, great songs. Very professional!  ;D

maxmartin'sfan

Hey everybody!
I'm working with a songwriter of our forum ! listen to our 1st song!

http://snowfish.com/sound/22119/c/6025/

Party Girl
tell me what u think!

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on September 17, 2010, 02:08:33 AM
Hey everybody!
I'm working with a songwriter of our forum ! listen to our 1st song!

http://snowfish.com/sound/22119/c/6025/

Party Girl
tell me what u think!

Great , very catchy! , it sounds very Max/Dr luke .

Alex Martin

Rebecca

It's great Nico! I really like it, but maybe it could be a bit faster and dancier. but well done.

maxmartin'sfan