• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Benny Khaos [producer]

Started by B Steady, January 28, 2013, 08:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

It's been a long long time .... but now I'm back :D

In the end it will be a song with vocals and I'm also gonna change the production a bit, at least mix-wise. But for now I'd like to know what y'all think about it!

https://soundcloud.com/bsteady/pop-funk_140314/s-eLCRK
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

melodicmoonlight

I quite like it! ALl around good production - can definitely feel the groove and imagine a good melody

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on March 14, 2014, 05:48:06 AM
I quite like it! ALl around good production - can definitely feel the groove and imagine a good melody

Thank you! The songwriting process has already begun :)
@nznexus: would be cool if you'd get more precise ...
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Congrats Benny! Sounds amazing, amazing work!

I didn't think about the MJ influences until I read the tags and heard the lead synth on the chorus... and thought about Chris Brown's Fine China.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 14, 2014, 04:56:07 PM
Congrats Benny! Sounds amazing, amazing work!

I didn't think about the MJ influences until I read the tags and heard the lead synth on the chorus... and thought about Chris Brown's Fine China.

Thank you José :)
Michael Jackson has been inspiring me for 6 months so he has to be anywhere in this production ;)
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Extremely good!! Kept me really interested from start to finish.....mixture of cinematic sections (intro and other spots) and highly funky!! It's very full and satisfying to the ears...guitar comes in on right headphone later on, etc.  Congrats!! :-)

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on March 14, 2014, 11:30:59 PM
        Extremely good!! Kept me really interested from start to finish.....mixture of cinematic sections (intro and other spots) and highly funky!! It's very full and satisfying to the ears...guitar comes in on right headphone later on, etc.  Congrats!! :-)

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it that much :)

But I can guarantee that there's never a guitar only on the right side :P
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

^     ^     ^

Well there's one that caught my EAR on the right side later on on the track and it grooved me, so you must be doing something right! :-)

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on March 15, 2014, 12:03:30 AM
                                         ^     ^     ^

Well there's one that caught my EAR on the right side later on on the track and it grooved me, so you must be doing something right! :-)

I guess that's the second pre chorus where the guitar becomes clearer and clearer

You also said it sounds very full. I'm glad you noticed that since this project has around 190 tracks.
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

it's very funky! well done

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

5 pages of b steady.. lmao comeone people.

this guy doesnt even know how to mix a song properly.

haha joke
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nznexus on March 16, 2014, 11:51:41 AM
5 pages of b steady.. lmao comeone people.

this guy doesnt even know how to mix a song properly.

haha joke

But he matches a vocal and a track...

Axel

wow, NOW we're talking, Benny. This is by far the best stuff I heard from you. This is big. I absolutely love it. I have a tiny question though: When you say you produced, arranged and mixed the song, did you also compose it? I mean, the chords, the guitar, the bassline.. who wrote all this? You as well? If you did, then congratulations, because this is really really awesome.