• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Benny Khaos [producer]

Started by B Steady, January 28, 2013, 08:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: Axel on March 17, 2014, 05:55:54 PM
wow, NOW we're talking, Benny. This is by far the best stuff I heard from you. This is big. I absolutely love it. I have a tiny question though: When you say you produced, arranged and mixed the song, did you also compose it? I mean, the chords, the guitar, the bassline.. who wrote all this? You as well? If you did, then congratulations, because this is really really awesome.

wow, thank you man :)

yes, I also composed it except for the guitar solo part. those are real guitars and they are played by a friend. I just told him how I imagine the guitars but the exact chords/melodies are his ideas (he's a guitar teacher btw :P ). but all the other parts are composed by myself
Vila i frid Dag

Axel

then you made some real quantum leaps between now and your old tracks. Massive improvement! (*stands up and applauds*). Keep it up!

Just curious: What is that last part about with the deep "woooooaaaaaa"-type of thing?

B Steady

Quote from: Axel on March 24, 2014, 10:32:24 AM
then you made some real quantum leaps between now and your old tracks. Massive improvement! (*stands up and applauds*). Keep it up!

Just curious: What is that last part about with the deep "woooooaaaaaa"-type of thing?

Originally I changed the instrumental already after 50 seconds with this part just to make it special. But then it turned out to become a song so I had to change the whole arrangement however I didn't want to reject this part because it took me some time to create it. But I'll shorten it by fading it out because it's too long.

Thank you very much :)
Vila i frid Dag

Axel

Never keep a part only because you invested a lot of time into it.

I think it should be a different song.

B Steady

Quote from: Axel on March 24, 2014, 01:05:06 PM
Never keep a part only because you invested a lot of time into it.

Yeah exactly. Took me some time to realize that. But meanwhile I know it's actually senseless, that's why I'll shorten it :)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

have you tried other styles beside pop... for example house electro?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on March 27, 2014, 08:45:00 PM
have you tried other styles beside pop... for example house electro?

Of course. I started with Hip-Hop and I'm still doing this.
Vila i frid Dag

awonip

Sounds great! How did you make the bass drum sound?
Lets Play Together Among These Summer Waves

B Steady

Quote from: awonip on April 01, 2014, 08:24:07 AM
Sounds great! How did you make the bass drum sound?

thank you :)

it's a layer consisting of 9 kick drums, including a few effects (dynamics and EQs)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on March 27, 2014, 08:49:22 PM
Of course. I started with Hip-Hop and I'm still doing this.

g funK?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

sounds great, sounds like it could be in a movie.

B Steady

Quote from: Rebecca on August 10, 2014, 12:38:44 PM
sounds great, sounds like it could be in a movie.

Thank you! :)
Haven't thought about that, but yeah, at least chord-/melody-wise it could be in a movie!
Vila i frid Dag

Eddie Krommer

It sounds EPIC and so refreshing!!!

Keep on going B!

B Steady

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on August 12, 2014, 06:53:26 AM
It sounds EPIC and so refreshing!!!

Keep on going B!

Thank you very much Eddie!
Vila i frid Dag