• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - working with Max Martin and Rami Yacoub

Started by turnaround, January 27, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

If I were in a fight with someone and really didn't want to have nothing in common with someone, I wouldn't do a cowrite. Even a "non presential" co-write.

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 19, 2014, 04:00:51 AM
If I were in a fight with someone and really didn't want to have nothing in common with someone, I wouldn't do a cowrite. Even a "non presential" co-write.

You're of course right, but Martin just loves to keep this fairytale alive of Max & Rami being in a big fight! ;)

AlexanderLaBrea

Rami and Max hung ut just a month ago on their spare time so yeah, don't think they have much of a grudge going on.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Polarmachine

just out of curiosity, where did you hear about that AlexanderLaBrea???

maybe max took care of the vocal productions in the studio with ariana, and rami/carl produced the track and wrote the song with savan?
Well maybe Rami was in the studio as well since ariana mentioned him and not carl.

AlexanderLaBrea

He (Max) is a returning visitor at this marina type establishment in Stockholm right next to the studio I work in from time to time. He was there a month ago with Rami (when I was out of town...). The singer me and my songwriting partner work with right now took photos.

turnaround

And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: uberweiss on August 20, 2014, 04:07:49 PM
http://www.mtv.com/artists/ariana-grande/album-premiere/mtv+first%3A+songs+from+my+everything/embed/

"Love Me Harder" blows the other Max songs on this album out of the water. Magical.
Yes!!  Perfect song, thanks -- made my day :D   And that MTV site is great -- no pop-ups, etc, just clean and it works!!
               My favorite song now, period, let alone favorite Max song.  Ariana is the real deal man.

turnaround

"Just a Little Bit of Your Heart"  by Harry Styles (from 1D) has also been produced by Shellback and Max according to wikipedia.

It's really very cliché and the production is very classic.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: uberweiss on August 20, 2014, 04:07:49 PM
http://www.mtv.com/artists/ariana-grande/album-premiere/mtv+first%3A+songs+from+my+everything/embed/

"Love Me Harder" blows the other Max songs on this album out of the water. Magical.

I can't handle the goodness of these songs. Love Me Harder has me SPEECHLESS, a completely perfect, strong, rich production... so sultry & slow burning. one of my favorite productions of the year by far. Max is brilliant. And her voice on it is just golden.

Onto Be My Baby which is so slick... wow, pop music brilliance right here.

georg_e

Man I hope they make Love me Harder next single.......I think they will because it's a good contrast to ''Problem'' and 'Break Free'...... like the guy's singing too...there's not a bad moment in the entire song............

georg_e

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 20, 2014, 05:52:45 PM
I can't handle the goodness of these songs. Love Me Harder has me SPEECHLESS, a completely perfect, strong, rich production... so sultry & slow burning. one of my favorite productions of the year by far. Max is brilliant. And her voice on it is just golden.

Onto Be My Baby which is so slick... wow, pop music brilliance right here.
Be My Baby samples the chord progression from some R'NB song I think from the 90's, but I can't remember which one yet  :D

turnaround

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on August 20, 2014, 01:01:56 AM
He (Max) is a returning visitor at this marina type establishment in Stockholm right next to the studio I work in from time to time. He was there a month ago with Rami (when I was out of town...). The singer me and my songwriting partner work with right now took photos.
Would love to see the photos.  8) 8)
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

A Little Bit of Your Heart reminds me a bit of Shania Twain. specifically the swoop at "that's all i'm asking ffoooOooor"

These 4 songs are so solid. Why Try is a great nostalgic pop track, with that wistful, yearning feeling, good lyrics... Love Me Harder hit me "hardest" first, then Be My Baby (that last chorus and ad-libs are fire)... but Why Try has great single potential.

this album is gonna be hands down amazing. it already is