• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

How often do you listen to Cheiron music?

Started by B Steady, August 25, 2013, 02:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

How much time do you spend listening to Cheiron music? I mean the "real" Cheiron music (1993-2001) of course!
Vila i frid Dag

gm33

When I think about I probably hear/listen to a Max Martin or assoc. song at some point every day.

From 1993-2001? More than once a week, sometimes less than once a week.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

royeei

I discover the Cheiron story at 2009 something like a year after Hot n cold was released, and the amazing story about me is that without knowing about Cheiron, I told to my self that the music since 2002 was in very low level and beacause of that, ALL over the years since 2002 I was listening to BSB , Nsync, Britney and songs like " It's my life" " That's the way it is" etc.
And around 2009 in a period of few weeks I revealed that common factor about the writers of all the amazing songs that I had listen.  and I amazed that the new perfect song after long time ( Hot n cold) was written by the same writer of Baby one more time and.....

Raul_esp

J_A24

Once every couple of months I take a couple of hours one day listen to a bunch of Cheiron songs.

Joshua

Haha, who said every hour? Every single hour of every day you play a Cheiron song? ;D

Every week for me, even if it's only a few songs on my playlist.

Rebecca

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Izalightblue

Nowadays, once or twice a month. But I will always have a special place in my heart for Cheiron music, I am truly thankful for it. Since I've learned English through it and fell in love with the language and the music, this was determinant for me to choose graduating and post graduating in Letters, be a teacher, and now work as a public servant. Thanks, Cheiron!  :)

Feelgoodlies

Every week or two weeks... I have to, I mean I would get Chickenpox if I don't! ;D

And the question should've been "How often do you listen to Cheiron music"

nznexus

listened to it daily before. then weekly

it was like every new cheiron song i heard i got hooked and wanted to hear more from it :P
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 30, 2013, 02:21:01 PM
Every week or two weeks... I have to, I mean I would get Chickenpox if I don't! ;D

Pretty sure they call it Cheironpox! :D

ZachJames

I usually listen to at least 1 Max Martin song a day to stay inspired.

cheironlover

Whenever. Hey it's worlds better than most music today.