• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New short clip of Max/Denniz in the studio

Started by Linda, March 27, 2014, 08:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

E-type talks about denniz and cheiron...
It's always exciting coming across a rare find like this
On the downside, it's in Swedish. :(
Clip starts @ 0.16

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xeDPGKBpxA

nznexus

haha lemme translate that video!

some translation

- cheiron is a factory, the best studio
i dont think you will ever understand how big cheiron was once upon a time
we make for jennifer lopez, celine dion, bsb..
when i came to cheiron for the first time it changed my life
it was very special
it was not one studio but small studios..

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Oh my god, thank you so much for sharing this!!!!!

New Denniz footage <3

But they have never produced for Jennifer Lopez, have they?
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Linda

Quote from: B Steady on March 27, 2014, 10:19:49 PM
But they have never produced for Jennifer Lopez, have they?

I got caught off with that comment too but I think he was probably using her name as an example of a 'big artist' that they would usually work with. :)

Rebecca

Thanks Linda for the clip! and thanks Nznexus for the translation

I loved seeing a young Max and also Denniz in those clips! yes, what a treat. Although I don't like seeing Max smoke!

I was surprised they mentioned Jennifer Lopez as well. The only connection I can think is that her song "Play" is writtten by Anders Bagge and Arnthor Birgisson, maybe they recorded part of the song there? the song was recorded in 2000, maybe just before Cheiron closed. it says on wikipedia that Anders Bagge worked at Cheiron for a little while, so maybe.

Chris Kleiner

Increddible to see how Deniz Pop Mentoring Max Martin.. And Now Max is the King!